-2-

"Johnnie?" I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm here Lui." He kissed my hand. I never really called him dad cause since forever I have known him as Johnnie and mom said I didn't have to call him dad if I didn't want to and the same was for Heather she didn't have to call my mom mom of she didn't want to.

"I'm sorry." I started crying as I looked over to my arm.

"Lui" Johnnie let go of my hand and stood up "no one is mad at you. We all know it's been hard since the accident." He kissed me on my forehead.

"I just miss them so much." I sat up and broke out crying. Johnnie hugged me tightly and I hugged him just as tightly back. I heard footsteps leaving the room and I looked up.

"Don't go please. I want you to stay." I sniffled breaking the hug between Johnnie and me.

"I won't leave. I promise." Jack walked back over and sat down in the chair.

"When can I leave?" I let go of Johnnie completly and looked at the two of them.

"The doctor needs to give you a depression test and then depending on the scores we could leave by tomorrow." Johnnie said smiling at me.

"Ok. I think I'm just gonna get some rest." I said laying on my side facing Jack.

"I'll stay with her. You go." Jack said as I fell asleep.

-Flashback to 1 year ago-

"Hey Johnnie!" I smiled hugging him.

"Hello Mrs Lucy." Johnnie laughed as we sat down on the couch.

He was about to about to say something when his phone rang.

"Hold on." He said standing up and walking out of the lounge.

When he came back he looked as if he was going to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked with concern in my voice.

He didn't respond.

"Johnnie! What happened?" I stood up. My mind was going crazy with all these ideas of what happened.

"There was an accident-

-End of flashback-

I jolted straight up and I was in a cold sweat. My heart was racing. When I calmed myself down I managed not to wake Jake up. He was holding my hand and leaning on the arm of the chair with his other arm.

I slowly laid back down on my side and I just looked at him then I checked the time. He kept his promise. The last time I was awake was at 2:00pm( I am just going to use American time I apologize if that is where I am from)
And now it is 8:00pm.

I love Jake. I've loved him since before the wedding. But I don't think he likes me back though.

I chose to just go back to bed so I could just think. Think about everything that has happened this past year.