-17-

I heard a beeping noise coming from somewhere but I couldn't pinpoint the source. I got up outta bed and turned it off.

"What's wrong babe?" My boyfriend asked me. As I turned off the alarm.

"I had a horrible nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. Everyone was in it. Even Johnnie. He died and Lucy and a little boy named Lucas. But everyone was so much older." I replied sitting back down on the bed.

"It was just a dream. You and Lucy and everyone else are fine. Well everyone but Johnnie cause god knows what happened to him." My boyfriend laughed a bit.

"And I chose you over him how many years ago?" I jokingly asked.

"2 years." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him.

"And these have been the best two years." I say kissing him.

"Mummy. Harry." I hear our names called through the baby monitor.

"Coming Lucy." I say loud enough for her the baby monitor to pick it up.

"I'll get her. But before I do you want to know something?" Harry askes stopping in front of the door.

"What?" I ask grabbing my phone from its charger.

"I never imagined myself at the age of 19 having a beautiful 18 year-old girlfriend and a beautiful 4 year-old daughter." Harry said smiling as he was leaving the room.

Neither did I.