-3-

I passed the depression evaluation and was sent home the next day so now I am home.

"Hey honey." I looked over and saw my mom standing there.

"MOM!" I smiled and ran over to her to hug her. But when I tried to hug her my hands went right through her.

"No no no no!" I started crying.

"Sweet heart it's ok." She gave me a smile.

"Please mom don't go. Please don't go." I begged her in between sobs.

"You have to let me go." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"But I can't. I don't want to let go." I looked into her bright blue eyes.

"Yes you can. Heather is waiting for me. You will see me again honey. Just not now. Go live the life you've told me so much about. Fall in love. Have your heart broken. Get married. Have a family of your own. Grow old." She said as she started to walk away.

"No mom don't go! Im not ready!" I cried trying to chase after her but I couldn't move.

"I love you Lucy." She said as I watched her go into the light.

"I love you mom." I crouched down into a ball and started to cry.

I sat there for a few minutes when someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and I was laying down in my bed. Jack was shaking me trying to wake me up.

"Lucy!" He exclaimed in relief sitting next to me on my bed.

"Jack!" I jolted up and hugged him.

"Your ok." He reassured me hugging me back.

"I saw her. She's gone forever. I think I let go." I said crying into his chest.

"It's ok." He said again.

I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. His brown wavy hair was falling down a bit because of him looking down. His blue eyes were a very dark blue. His tan skin was perfect. He was perfect.

"I wanna kiss you right now." Jack said putting my lond blond hair behind my ear (One half is blond the other half is all light blue). He leaned in but I slightly pushed him away.

"I'm not ready." I looked down at his chest and started crying again.

"Just say the word when you are." Jack said hugging me.