-11 Ethan POV-

"Simon mate.." I trailed off as we both started crying.

"Come here Ethan." Simon said standing up we were across from eachother so. I stood up and we hugged.

When I sat back down and I remember the first time Lucy hugged me.

-Flashback to 15 years ago-

I heard a big crash come from the bottom of the steps so I walked out of my room and I looked down the stairs. Lucy had fallen. I ran down the stairs and helped her up.

"Lucy are you ok?" I asked her looking at her to see if she was bleading.

She didn't say anything.

"Come here let's go clean that." I said smiling picking her up making sure the scrape on her knee didn't touch anything when she hugged me.

-End of flashback-

I felt someone tap my sholder and it was Tobi. I gave him a week smile. I opened my phone and I opened my messages. The last person I texted was Lucy. Three minutes before the accident. (This was not put in the chapter of the accident because I put the flashback there)

Message date: 19/4/15
Message sent: 12:19pm
Ethan-E L-Lucy

E- Hey Lucy you want to go out to lunch tomorrow?

L- Uncle Ethan is that even a question? Of course I would. What time?

E- 1:30? I have to finish editing a video and then have it uploaded.

That was the last ever thing we ever talked about. The last thing we will ever talk about. I started to get tears in my eyes.