-14 Vik POV-

"She'll be fine. Lucas will be fine. They have to be." I said to Tobi with a week smile.

I looked down at my phone and decided to look through my pictures. I saw an album that I forgot about so I clicked on it when all memories came flowing back from Mincon 2013.

-Flashback to 3 years ago-

"Are you ready to head out to Lucy?" I asked butting the last button of my shirt.

"Yeah." She replied turning towards me having Orlando Florida behing her.

"Stand there don't move. I want to take a picture to send to your mum." I said taking out my phone and opening the camera on my phone. I took one picture of her and then a selfie with her.

Later on in the day a fan reconized Lucy from a bunch of my videos so she signed there soward and I took a picture of her signing the sign and along with the boys mum I took a picture of Lucy and her fan.

Then that night we went to dinner with the Pack and Lucy was super excited cause she never met them before.

She took a selfie or two with all the guys and asked them to sign some things and then we took a group picture with everyone.

-End of flashback-

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and it's a text from JJ.

JJ-JJ V-Vikk

JJ- Hey mate I'm so sorry I can't be there for all you guys and the kids. I tried calling Simon but he didn't answer. I everything alright?

V- Yeah everything's alright.

JJ- I got a flight back to Manchester at around 9:00pm I'll get an uber from the airport to the hospital.

V- Alright. Text me when you've landed.

I put my phone back into my hoodie pocket when I saw Simon walking back towards us.