-6 Harry POV-

"NOOOOOO!!" Johnnie screamed so loud everyone in the could hear.

"What happened?" I came running out of my room and looking down the stairs.

He didn't say anything. He just grabbed Lucas and his car keys and ran out of the house. I chased after him but he was gone to fast.

"Simon! Something's happened!" I screamed into the house grabbed my keys, we got into my car, and tried to catch up to Johnnie.

Once I finally cougth up to his car there was a turn and Johnnie didn't slow down. He ran off the edge. I didn't stop. I called 9-9-9 and I knew now where I was going.

The hospital.

Once I got to the hospital Simon told us who we were and we were sent off to her room. There were so many wires and tubes connected to her. Simon looked at me and I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. He broke out crying into my sholder and hugged me so tightly I thought I was going to sufficient.

"Mr. Minter?" A doctor came up to us and asked.

"Yes." Simon looked up at the doctor and broke our hug.

"Are you Lucas Minters grandfather?" The doctor asked looking down at some of his papers. (Lucy and Lucas kept my moms last name.)

"Yes!" Simon tried not to cry again.

"Come with me." The doctor told Simon and I.

"I'll stay here with Lucy you go see what's up with your grandson." I offered to Simon.

He came up to me and gave me another hug. The doctor looked away awkwardly. Homophobic. When we separated we looked at eachother amd he kissed me. It was a quick peck but it was still a kiss. Before I could reply he walked away with the doctor.

A/N
MINISHAW!1!!