Reckless loving

"Yes we are do u doubt " I was saying looking at him .
Even when nervous she always have this urge to fight .

I love fighting but I know what answer I am going to get hmmm and okay .

He is a total pain in my ass even then I drool over him . I need to slap myself harder now you all know why , now take your imagination to the highest level .

I hate her habit of pouting after every 5 minutes it kills me , I want to punish her for doing that .
Ahan! Not bad punishment

" Zia " hearing my name I was back to my world unwilling I said " hmmmm say ".
" when am I going to get rid of you " I asked teasingly knowing she hates this topic .
" oh! Yes, how can I forget this ".
" what" I asked
" I am engaged "

I think I missed a breath, I always wanted her to get settled .

I want her settled .
I don't know I m saying or asking myself.

I don't know again what I m thinking and why I am saying this .
" Zia this place is very crowded let's go to a less crowded place " actually deserted I wanted to say.

" let's go " I said without thinking .

I got up god knows why I wanted to be a true gentleman , I took her hand and started walking towards the door .
Hey! My hands has its own brain it just went to her little back .

" Zia you are looking beautiful " I said beautiful is just not the word I want to say , but then she knows I am not good with words .

" Rakeeb " shockingly I just yelled " you noticed me "

Stupid girl she is ,she think I didn't notice , but I can give her exact measurement , I just can't keep my eyes off her .

That darker shades of brown eyes where I see myself , red lips just meant to be kissed , the killing mole on her chin , I really want to drag my tongue on the hollow of her throat .
Hey! I am hard for her .

" Rakeeb drive slowly " hearing this I came to my senses .

I can't risk taking her to a deserted place , I just halted near her house .
I can feel tension in the car ,but I dare not look at her .

" Rakeeb bye take care " .

How can I forget she never question my decision , initially I thought she respect my decision , but now I know she is adamant , who will not show any emotion thou she is boiling inside.

She was leaving .

" Zia " I said
She turned to look . I know this eyes its a true replica of my eyes love , longing .

I don't know who covered the small distance between us , but the very next moment we were hungrily kissing each other , it was like he is punishing me with his kiss , imprinting me with that full lips of his .

I know why he is punishing me , for not showing any emotion . He just grabbed my butt . I just opened my mouth to say something , but he took as an invitation and entered his tongue inside .

Don't know for how long we were kissing each other , I pushed him to grab some oxygen , we both were breathing heavily .

"Zia let's go to my place ".