second meeting

Zia's POV

" wake up love , you will be late for school " , as usual Yawaar doesn't like getting up early .

I prepared breakfast for him , his tiffin with an absent mind ,because my mind was at the meeting with Rakeeb , I was nervous , " huh! Why am I nervous " , I shook myself and went to get Yawaar ready for school .

" Yawaar go to your class safely and finish your tiffin OK , be a nice boy ".

I walked towards my car , but I sensed someone stalking me , " no , my sleepy head ".

I drove towards office
As I reached office , Miss. Miller informed me , about the meeting at 2 pm, " oh gosh ! No, I have to pick him ," I was just uttering this to myself , when I heard Rakeeb saying " Zia keep your personal life away from office ".

Crab! What was he doing here .
"My personal life is not of your concern , I know how to manage my life , I don't want your interference , see you in the meeting ", I turned towards the receptionist and said " I want my files on my desk in 5 minutes" saying this I turned ignoring him , and walked towards the lift , as the door was closing he entered , it seems the lift is much smaller then yesterday and even moving slowly .

" Rakeeb your office is at the second floor " listening this he turned around and said I am not following you , file room is on the fourth floor .
As I heard not following you , I remembered the stalker.
"He will never do this I murmured to myself " .

I was engrossed in my thoughts when I heard my name .
"Zia we reached " hearing this I turned around and lost my balance , I was about to fall when he held me, the moment I felt his finger on my back , his lips closer to mine feeling his warmth , I pushed him and said "Your touch burns " , saying this I started walking towards my cabin , how I managed to walk I don't know , I entered my cabin , went straight to the washroom and washed my face cooling myself down .

Rakeeb POV

I just can't sleep , I turned my head to look at the watch it was 7 o' clock , as I got up something fall on the ground , I picked up , but just had no courage to open and read .
I got up took a quick and was ready , I grabbed my keys and started driving .

After 10 mins I realised I am driving towards Zia's house , "what's happening to me ", I murmured to myself , as I was about to turn back I saw Zia carrying a child and sat in her car , I was at a distance couldn't see the child , god knows what stupidity grabbed me I started following her , "Rakeeb CEO of a international company is stalking a girl , sorry a woman with a child , I am not in my senses and I know this , not happening for the first time ".
It seems she sensed me following her , I followed her back to the office .

I don't know what's happening I followed her , now I am following her inside the lift .

As I entered I sensed her discomfort , and I renumbered the day she gave herself to me when she was mine only mine , "No" I shouted but she didn't heard maybe she is in some thought , then I heard her saying "Rakeeb your office is in second floor " , I wanted to be with her even if it means just mere minutes , so I made an excuse of file room , I never entered this file room I have people doing this jobs , but for her anything .

She can never be mine .
Huh! What's happening to me , I want her , no no noooo .
I left when she was mine
Mine
Mine
Mine
This word was so bitter in my throat , when she was mine .
Yet this word is bitter in my throat because she can never be mine .

Author's POV

Destiny
You run from ,then it runs from you
Just the change of words ,changes two lives .