who lost what

Rakeeb's board room

Being the new CEO of my company after my fathers death , was responsible for all the decision making of the company .
I was sitting on my father's chair feeling blessed but at the same time feeling pressurized , responsible for the people working for me , and how can we forget I am waiting for Mr.Rayees , now I was irritated because it was already 10.45 am , 45 minutes late .

Just when I was about to get up my assistant came and informed me that Mrs .Rayees is here in place of her husband .

I sat down to continue with the meeting because this project was important for me .

" holy shit ! why is she here , but this girl is not my angel " .

My angel not again

Why this girl have to effect me like this, I shook myself and greeted her .

" good morning Mrs .Rayees " I could taste bitterness in my throat when I said Mrs .

" Please ma'am take your seat , but we were expecting Mr .Rayees ". I said still looking at her .

" Mr . Rakeeb , I have taken control of my husband business after his sudden death " I said putting more access on the word husband .

After seeing him in front of me I was feeling triumph , what did I lose was nothing and what he gain was nothing

Nothing

I took my seat and asked Rakeeb to proceed with the meeting , throughout the meeting I had noticed Rakeeb looking at me , trying to compare me with the girl he left fifteen years ago .

I killed that girl before leaving his house , this girl is a wife of late Rayees and a mother , no place of emotion , I cleared my throat and put my conditions before signing the contract , I was shocked he agreed to all my conditions and even my unusual timing schedule .

Throughout the meeting I was looking at her , trying to compare her , find my lost angel in her .
My angel I will never learn .

This girl was not her , I lost her , I really lost her , I lost her when she left because I was not strong , I asked myself a question what did I gain from the deed I did five years ago , nothing .

Nothing .