last drop of tear shed over him

Zia's POV

I waited and waited , my patience was dying but still I kept my smiling face intact because not for one seconds I wanted to show him that I was losing faith , I trusted him , " he will come " I was murmuring , don't know for how many I repeated this .

I waited and waited and was still waiting .

I was dressed for him , I was wearing a bottle green dress because it enhances my fair skin , it was mid calf length again it fitted like a second skin , I was wearing a dark green neck piece which covered my love bite on the shoulder , today I wore peach colour lipstick and same blush on , I enhanced my eyes with eye liner and little maskara , and I was ready for him , for my wolf , huh! When will I stop blushing .

Its 9' o clock now and I am still waiting, my tears are not stopping , " he must have got stuck somewhere , he will come " I was repeatedly consoling myself , but no trace of him .

Its 12 ' o clock now , still I am waiting .

I woke up from the sound of window pane shattering , I rubbed my eyes and looked around , no trace of him , I looked at the watch it was 8 ' o clock , my eyes all swollen but dry no tears left to shed over him .

I washed my face , rubbed all traces of him from my body , I wore my old dress , how can I forget that green dress that dress he gifted me on my 21st birthday which I refused saying I will take it when I will have rights on him , when I was wearing it I thought I have rights over him .

I searched a scissor and cut that dress into uncountable pieces because I felt like I gained this dress after service rendered.

But, I wanted to gift him something for his services .

I packed a gift for him wrote a letter and left .

Rakeeb's POV

I just couldn't sleep , now I know I am insane sitting in my car throughout waiting for her to leave , I don't have courage to face her , waiting for her to leave .

Waiting for her to hate me actually.

Its 9.30 am and I am still in my car .

I heard something , huh! The main gate opened , she was leaving , I couldn't see her face because my car was parked at a distance , but I want to see her , I got out of my car , ran towards her keeping a safe distance .

"Shocking" I murmured
She entered a shop , I waited for her , she came out wearing a new dress , white shirt and a black skirt , she looked tired , her eyes was swollen , she cried for the whole night , and I am the reason .

She threw her dress , why , it was her favourite dress .

She took a cab and left
She left
My angel left .

I walked back towards my car .
I don't want to return back to my house .

After 5 days

Rakeeb's POV

I am still afraid , I can't even touch a gift she have left for me and the letter is still folded , I don't deserve that gift from her , I know she want to slap with that gift , and that letter I can't open
"No I can't " .

Where is she ,
I know she must be crying over me.

Zia's POV

" Maira I am ready , come fast we will be late for the party " . Tia had already called six times , "I don't want to miss anything , its her special day , I don't want to miss her ring ceremony".

Last time I cried was over him was five days before , now this Zia doesn't even know Rakeeb .

Good girl I am .
Winking my eyes I said to myself " I am loving myself ".