shine of hope

Zia's POV

I woke up with a pain in my lower abdomen , it was surprising because I already had my periods so why was it paining , huh! The memory of last night came as flashback .
Omg ! I am blushing .
The memory itself is so beautiful .

Huh! I came to my senses , Rakeeb was not there, I was in rage when I saw a note on the table beside the bed .

My angel,

I can't express what happened between in words , Mr . Jones was not a good English teacher because he failed to teach me adjectives to describe your beauty and the moment we had .

Tears betrayed me and came rolling down my cheeks , the tears of rage formed in my eyes rolled down as a shine of hope like a wishing stars falling down to fulfill someone's wish .

Well well well , I am more energetic then you , I know I tired you ,
Soooooooo a tasty breakfast is ready for my hungry whale in the kitchen .

Love you wolf

Can I stop blushing , no I can't .
I ran downstairs to find a full breakfast prepared for an army , I think he made for the biggest whale in the ocean , but I was happy and hungry too.

When I opened the cover , I was literary amazed because he had prepared all my favourite dish , scrabbled eggs with lots of cheese and baby potato , nachos again with lot of cheese , and my favourite leeches drink .
I ate to the fullest

Now I was free to digest all the five star treatment , I simply can't stop myself from blushing .

My cell caught my attention , I took a deep breath I counted till ten don't know how many times , then dialed his number ,but to find it switched off .
" not again " I shouted to myself , I was consoling myself maybe he is busy or network issues .

In all excitement I forgot to get dressed I was still wearing his white shirt which reached my mid calf , he was around 5' 11" whereas I am just 5' 4" that's the reason I am always on my toes just to kiss him .

I was waiting for him
I wanted to surprise him with a beautiful lunch , and maybe a repetition of last night , no not maybe surely .

Rakeeb's POV

I don't know whether I was on my senses when I was writing that cheesy letter and top it with a cheesy breakfast preparation, but then I wanted it .
Huh! When I came to my senses after reasoning myself , I ran towards my house to erase the mistake done , but as usual I am late , sleepy head was awake .

The moment I saw her reading my letter my face softened , just seeing the spark in her eyes justified doing cheesy things for my angel
My angel
Huh! Not again ,I need to run away from her .

I rushed out towards my car because I don't want her to see me , I don't know how I will react then , one look at her and I loose all my senses , and her venomous smile erase all reasoning power and my brain I am proud of becomes just a decorative peace above my neck .

Huh! My meeting , but my hand was just not moving , god knows why I was sitting inside my car doing really nothing .

I just couldn't believe myself that I was sitting outside my house in my car doing nothing for over five hours , why
A big question why
Because I want to see her going .

Want to see her go .