A night to remember

It was the longest 10 minutes of my life, but throughout the journey he never looked at me.

I stopped my car near my house , carried her in a bridal style inside my house , my eyes not leaving her . She weights like a feather , her hands around my neck , she moved to kiss me on my neck ,giving feather kisses down my jawline , I stopped midway on the stairs and tilted my neck to give her more access , why she always have to check my patience .

" Zia " I said breathlessly " if you tease me, I will take you here, don't ! Check my patience ".

I carried her quickly to my bedroom, usually I keep my affairs outside my house , I slapped myself harder for thinking she is an affair .

This is the first time I have seen his bedroom, it was a large room master bed dominating the room , I need a slap again because I can visualize myself on the bed with him , but what's wrong with that now nothing , there was a large window above the bed , and one wall covered by the closet .
I don't remember him dropping me on the bed , now I am on my back and he is towering over me , I didn't knew I would love his weight on me .

" Zia , I love you " Rakeeb said giving feather kisses all over my face .
I want to believe him ,but I simply can't because I know it is love of the moment . I slapped myself for thinking too much , for the first time I want to live for the moment .
I gave myself a mental shake and climbed over him, because when I come back to my senses , I don't want to blame my hormones, because I want this.

" Rakeeb don't distract me and let me kiss you " holding his hand over his head I pulled his lower lip with my teeth and suckled it , entering my tongue inside teasing him, I know I was testing his patience .

It was too much for me , I didn't knew she have that much of strength , she was teasing me , I was getting out of control because I want to touch her explore her , I want to imprint her , make her mine .

Make her mine .
How can I do this to her .
But now she have taken me too far closing all door of returning .
I jumped over her grabbing her hand tightly over her head and kissed her full on her lips , dragging my tongue down her jawline , she moaned shouting my name , my name was like honey on her lips .

I was angry on myself for taking her, angrily I tried to get up but felt her weight on me , she was looking like a sleeping angel who is never touched .
Never touched
I just took her innocence , she looked different or is it just my thought , because I have imprinted her and made her mine .
Mine

When I am with her my brain doesn't work , she got on nerves and I wanted her out of my system , I have taken her end of story , but why I want her even more , or is it my drive
Its my drive

I have to go , my meetings are planned for a week huh! I will be busy .
Am I explaining myself .

Away from my angel , huh! Not my .
Away for my work.
I will be busy.

I got ready took a quick shower, ready for work , I walked to the door , I turned around to see her sleeping my angel.

My angel , no never
I just left.

Please vote this is my first story I need support and let me know how it is.
Thank you .