Chapter 15

Amanda's P.O.V
I didn't know if i should tell him or not. I don't want him to worry. I don't want him to think of me as a bad person because I had a dream of him being a bad person. Then he asked," What's wrong Amanda?" I said," Nothing, just a bad dream." He said," Okay." For some reason inside I felt afraid of Hunter because of that dream.
*the next morning*
Hunter's P.O.V
Amanda seemed off a little, she's back to bad dreams and she won't tell me about them. I shed her earlier what her dream was about and she said," Oh nothin really important." I knew she was lying. I asked politely," Please tell me what it was about." She said," You don't need to know, it's personal. You would probably hate me." I said," I would never hate you because of a dream." Just as she was going to tell me, Brandon and Vivienne walked down the stairs. They said," Watcha guys talking about?" We said," Oh nothing." They looked at because they knew we were lying. Then I went over to Amanda and just hugged her. She asked," What's this for?" I said," It's because I love you so much!"she started crying and said," I love you more." Then she asked," Why do you like me?" I said," Let's see, you are super sweet, your amazing, your cuddly, you have beautiful eyes, and you are just plain beautiful." I didn't bother asking her why she liked me. Then she said," But there are way more beautiful girls out there than me." I said," To me your the most beautiful." She started to cry a little. She ran up and hugged me. She said," I'm sorry."
Brandon's P.O.V
Me and Vivienne saw them talking about something. We wanted to know what it was they were talking about. When we asked them what they were talking about, they replied nervously. We just had to figure out what it was they were talking about. When we walked quietly down the stairs we saw Amanda crying, while hugging Hunter and said to him,"I'm sorry." Me and Vivienne both looked at each other like," what the."
Amanda's P.O.V
When I said," I'm sorry." To Hunter, he said," Why?" I said," For everything I put you through." He smiled and said," It okay baby girl." " I just feel bad for everything I put you through. And also you were there for me through it all." I said. He hugged me. I said," Thank you." He said," Your welcome Amanda." He kissed the top of my head. Then all of a sudden I got a text. It said...