Chapter 39

I turned around and saw Hunter. Oh no. I just got all the tacos. I said," Camille grab these tacos, I'll be right back." "Amanda you need to..." I cut Camille off by walking away. I know I have the dumbest reason to be running away from him, but I just don't want to hurt anymore. I mean on his tour so many things happened to me and that's not going to change. I ran into GameStop without him noticing me. I went next to someone and who do you know, my old best friend Jack. He used to be my best friend until he starting dating my enemy and then bullying me. He looked at me and said," Hey what are you doing here?" "Uhhh... Ummm... Nothing, just wanna look at games." I said quickly before moving over to somewhere else. He moved over by me and said," Listen I know we're not on good terms..." Then I said kind of angrily," Yea I know we're not on good terms. You dated my enemy that you knew was bullying and then later you started bullying me!" Then all of a sudden Jack grabbed me face and kissed me. I tried my hardest to get away, but he was too strong. Then right after that, he was pulled from me. I said," Th... Th...thanks you." I looked up and saw.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating. I've been like really busy because I have school and other things. I know this isn't a great chapter, but I haven't gotten into anything super juicy! Also 3k thank you guys so much! You guys are amazing and beautiful!
💗love all you cuties💗