Chapter 34

Amanda's P.O.V
I looked at the post, it said, "@username ill she's gross! She wants everyone to feel bad for her. Everyone stay away from her or she'll cut you!" It was a picture of me showing Hunter all my cuts. How did she get that picture? I knew it was Hunter's ex because she was the only one trying to hurt me. Then as soon as j turned my phone off, I started to get tons of notifs. They were all comments on my photos. They al said," Ill your gross! Stop trying to make people feel bad for you! Your just disgusting! Ill!" I just threw my phone at the wall. Hunter happened to hear it because he came in the room and asked concerned," What's wrong baby girl?" I said," Uhh... I don't wanna say. I don't wanna worry you. I don't want to make you angry." He just looked at me. Then I got a random text. I'm surprised my phone was still working. I went over and read the text. It said," Your disgusting! You gross little bitch! Go die!" (I'm sorry if this offensive to anyone) I ran in the bathroom and locked the door. I heard Hunter knocking on the door saying," Please don't do anything." I looked through the drawers and found a small blade. I put the blade in my skin. I was about to cute all the way, when Hunter got the door open. Before he could get the blade I cut all the way. I couldn't be here if people hated me and I hated myself. Hunter grabbed the blade and screamed," WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!" He grabbed my arm and put a towel over it. He grabbed a giant thing off bandages and wrapped it around my arm. Then he grabbed me and that's all I remembered.
Hunter's P.O.V
Why would she do this!? What was so bad?! When I was carrying her, her eyes just shut. I started running and ended up running into Brandon. He saw her and asked," What happened." I said," No time to explain we need to et to the hospital now!" Brandon got Vivienne and we all ran to the hospital. A taxi wouldn't pick us up because we were too young. Then I shook Amanda. She wasn't waking up! Oh no!