Chapter 21

Amanda's P.O.V
When I went over to Hunter, I said," Hu...Hu..Hunter." He turned around and said," Yea?" I said?," I...I... I think we should b...b...break up." He looked at me with his eyes wide open. He said," Please no, I don't wanna lose you!" I said," Bye." I left. I went to a small diner that was near by. I sat in a booth and looked out the window. As I was looking out, the waiter came over and asked," Anything you'd like?" I said," Can I get cheeseburger, some fries, and a Pepsi." The waiter nodded her head and then headed to the kitchen. Then, someone sat at the booth with me. It was, Vivienne. She said," Hey girlie, why do you look so down?" I mumbled," I just broke up with Hunter." She said," What did you say, I thought I heard you say you broke up with Hunter." I said somewhat loud," I did." She looked at me like why would I do that. Then of course she asked me, " Why would you do that?" I said," He's going on tour." She said," so?" " FOR 3 MONTHS!" I said loudly. She said," What! 3 months!" I went," mhmmm." I started to cry a little, so Vivienne came over and hugged me.
Vivienne's P.O.V
I felt really bad for Amanda. She really liked Hunter. They were an adorable couple. They are funny and mysterious. But she's really upset and she can't be without him. I have to find a way to get them back together. I have to get to Brandon and he has to help me. I told Amanda," Oh well i have to go, my mom wants me home." She said," Okay."
Amanda's P.O.V
Vivienne left and I was alone again. Later I left and walked to my house. It was hard enough that his house was across from mine. When I was gonna walk in my house i saw him...