Chapter 17

Amanda's P.O.V
Then the mail man was hit by someone. Hunter slammed the door closed and screamed," GO GO GO!" I started to run up the stairs, but then I stopped.i thought I couldn't just leave him there. I said," Hunter come on!" We both ran up the stairs and hid in a closet. As soon as I shut the closet door, the front door was broken down. Thank goodness no one was home right now. The person started to come up the stairs. He walks right passed the closet and went into all of the rooms. Then all of a sudden he came up to the closet door and reached his hands out. Just as he was about to open it, Brandon called out," Hey guys, I'm home." The guy ran downstairs and grabbed Brandon. He said," Girl, if you don't come down here, I'm takin this boy." Then I whispered to hunter," I have to, I'm not letting him take Brandon." Hunter grabbed my arm and said," Please don't do it." I put my hand on the nob and then Hunter kissed me. I opened the closet door and said," I'm right here." I came down the stairs with my hands up. The person picked Brandon to the side and grabbed me by my hair. He walked me out the front door and into his van. I tried to get away, but he was too strong. Then all of a sudden, we are driving somewhere. I didn't know where we were going. I passed out and then woke up later when the guy punched my arm. He screamed in my ear," GET UP!" I got up and got out of the van. The guy grabbed me by my hair again and dragged me into some building. He tied me to a chair and slapped me. He then put duct tape over my mouth and left the room. I was trying to scream, but the duct tape was holding it in.
Hunters's P.O.V
I was really worried about Amanda. The person took her. She saved my brother. I ran down the stairs and to Brandon. I asked," Did he hurt you?" All he kept saying was," Thank you. It's my fault the guy has Amanda. She saved me!" I hugged him and said," She'll be okay." The I whispered to myself," I hope."
Amanda's P.O.V
All of a sudden someone walked in. I looked over and it was...