Chapter 36

Amanda's P.O.V
I went over to Hunter and said," Hunter, I...I...I've been thinking about leaving." He turned around quickly and said," What why?!" I said sadly," I'm sorry but I'm just causing to many problems in your family and life." He just looked at me. He said," No your perfect. Just because there has been some things that have been going on doesn't mean anything." I said crying," It does mean something. I can't keep letting you worry about me and making sure I don't do bad things. I don't want your family spending money on medical bills for me because of things I'm doing."
Hunter's P.O.V
When Amanda told me she wanted to leave, I was heart broken. I told her not to leave, but she just kept coming up with reasons why she wanted to leave. She was packing her clothes when I grabbed her slightly and kissed her. She kissed back. Then she pushed away and said," No I can't. It's going to leave me even more heart broken." She started to cry a lot. I started to cry with her. She hugged me and said," I'm sorry, I just can't put you through this." I said," I want to go through this with you." We both laid on the bed. I snuggled up next to Amanda and then fell asleep. When I woke up Amanda wasn't there. I didn't see her things either. Wait, what! Where is she?!