Chapter 32

Amanda's P.O.V
Guess who I saw? It was my best friend Vivienne! I really wanted her to come, but she couldn't. Well now she's here! We both ran up and hugged each other. Then I saw Hunter walk out of the room. He looked at me while smirking. I asked," Did you do this?" He said," Maybe." I ran up and hugged him. I whispered in his ear," Thank you!" He whispered back in my ear," Anything for you baby girl!" Then I kissed him. We were kissing for quite a while. Then I heard behind me," Guys break it up." It was Brandon. We all started laughing. We all got bored just standing in the lobby, so we went into our rooms. It was like 12:00. Brandon and Vivienne got to share a room. When we walked in our room, we just later on the bed. Then all of a sudden Hunter started tickling me. I was laughing so hard. I tried not to laugh to hard because I have that one ugly laugh. But just then, that ugly laugh came out. I covered my mouth and Hunter looked at me. He asked laughing," What was that?" I said," My real laugh. It's embarrassing." He smirked at me and said," Well... I think it's cute." I started blushing a little. I started to yawn, so Hunter pulled me closer to him. I snuggled up next to him. He put his arm around me and he fell asleep.i couldn't fall asleep.
Vivienne's P.O.V
Me and Brandon were watching tv. He fell asleep, but I didn't. I just couldn't fall asleep. I got up quietly and opened the door. When I looked over, I jumped a little because Amanda was coming out of her room too. I said," Hey Amanda." she said," Hey Vivi." Then i said," You know, it's 2:00, we should go downstairs and get coffee." She said," Yea, I was thinking we could throw the boys a little surprise." I looked at her and nodded my head. We ran downstairs quietly. We went over to main person and asked them for materials. They actually gave us materials. We asked," Ummm... Also, can we maybe use a room?" The person said," Sure, why not." We both smiled at the person, as he directed us to the room. We started to put things up and decorate.
Hunter's P.O.V
I woke up and started saying," Good morning beaut..." Amanda wasn't there. I looked around the room and went over to the bathroom. Where was she?
Brandon's P.O.V
I woke up and started saying," Morning Vi..." Vivienne wasn't there. I checked around the room and in the bathroom. Where as she? I walked out of my room and saw Hunter walking out too. I asked," Have you seen Vivienne?" While he was saying," Have you seen Amanda?" Then I started to think, what if they went to the pool or something. Then I remembered, one of them would have probably left a note or woke us up. We looked around. We went downstairs and went to the front desk. We asked at the same time," Have you seen two girls? One brunette and one blonde?" The person said," Yes, they are in that room over there." We thanked the person and walked over to the room. When we walked in we were pretty surprised.
Hunter's P.O.V
Wow. They did this all for us. It was...