Chapter 31

Hunter's P.O.V
I can't let her leave! I can't be myself without her! "Please stay!" I shout loud. She looks back at me and just keeps walking down the hallway. Blake and Weston come out of there rooms because they heard me shouting. They came over to me and asked at the same time," Dude what's wrong?" I said upset," I...I... It's Amanda. Did I ever tell you about her ex?" They both nodded their heads. Then I continued saying," Well he made a plane. He flew my ex-girlfriend out here. When Amanda was missing, she was at the library. So I went there and comforted her. I waited for her to come, but then my ex came out and was telling me how she wanted me back. Then she kissed me and wouldn't let me go. Then Amanda walked out and saw it. She got angry and now she's leaving." I started to cry saying that. Weston asked," How do you know it was her ex's idea?" I said," well when I was walking to the hotel, he was standing in the lobby smiling. I went over to him and asked him why he was here?! Then he told me I heard you and Amanda broke up. Then I said no one knows that unless it was your idea. Then he started laughing." Weston and Blake looked at me with shocking faces. Blake said," Why are you just standing here? Go find her. Get Your mom to drive you to the airport. We'll come with." I smiled slightly at them and then ran into my moms room. I shouted," Mom I really need to you to drive me to the airport." She asked," Why?!?!" I said," Amanda's leaving and she's at the airport." "Why is she leaving?!?!?!?" She said. I said quickly," I'll explain it to you later. Then my mom shot up and said," Let's get in the car!" We ran to the car and were on our way to the airport.
Amanda's P.O.V
I was just waiting for the plane to come. Then plane finally arrived and I got up. I gave my ticket to the lady. Before I got to walk in the plane a hand grabbed my arm. Guess what... It was Hunter. He said," please let me explain." I said," Fien but I only ace like 2 minutes." He told me all of this stuff. "Do you really think I'm gonna believe it was Derek's idea?!?!" He looked at me and a tear ran down his check. I ripped out of his grip and got on the plane. Then just as I was about to sit in my seat I realized, he could be right. Why would Derek come all this way? Then all the people were walking in the isles. I grabbed my bags out of the compartments and said plenty of times," Excuse me." I finally got of the plane. I saw Hunter walking away. I shouted really loud," HUNTER!" He turned around. I dropped my bags and ran to him. He heals out his arms and we hugged. We hugged for like what felt like forever, but it was only 3 minutes. He asked me," Amanda, will you do to honor of being my girlfriend again?" I said," YES!" We kissed. It was so passionate. Then later his mom drove is back to the hotel. Me and Hunter went into our room. We jumped on the bed. Then me and Hunter just later on the bed. We cuddled a bit and then fell asleep. When I woke up Hunter was laying there. I slowly and quietly got up. I opened the room door to go get breakfast. When I opened the door, guess who I saw...