Chapter 58

Kiera's POV:

A week. Jason's been missing a week. By now he's probably dead.

It's been a rough week. I'm not pregnant like Jason and I had planned. It's okay though. We still have Anna and Drew to have a life with.

Alex, well he's been nonstop trying to track Jason. He's hardly slept, ate, or left his office. Me on the other hand I've stayed in mine and Ashely's room. I try to be happy around the kids, but it's hard. Especially when they start asking "where's daddy?", "when will daddy be home?", etc.

It's like a waiting game with C.C. She doesn't send out any clues as to where they are or if Jason is still alive.

I lost my train of thought when Alex burst through my door.

"We found him Kiera, we found Jason." He has this grin on his face that I had never seen before. That didn't matter though, my heart was racing.

"Only 2 can go after him though, and that's me a Fredo. Everyone else has to stay here. We are leaving as soon as we get everything together." And with that he shut my door and went to go get ready I guess.

Jason's POV:

"Stop! Please!" I begged for her to stop. The electrifying currents had now began to burn my skin. It had been 10 minutes of this. Shocking me. On and off.

I tugged at the straps trying to break free from this. I was so weak though.

"Oh Jason this is just the beginning. I'm getting paid to give you a slow and painful death. I have to hold to that. You should know how that is with your gang and everything." She walked over to me and wiped a single tear that fell from my eye.

I don't think I've ever been in this much pain.

"David hold." The shocking stopped.

Little beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

"Take the restraints off. He won't be going anywhere. Plus there's too much blood on him. We should at least treat him to a bath." Courtney had this most devious grin on her face.

David and Ricky soon unfastened the restraints leaving me free. I still felt electrical currents run through my body as they removed all the pads with wires connected.

I saw David bring a wheelchair over to the table I was laying on. Soon feeling Ricky lift me up and into the chair.

"Oh and boys, don't forgot to wrap his bullet wounds "tight" so the water doesn't get in them." With that Courtney left.

We left the room as well. Moving through the stone hallway at a steady pace. We got to this room and all that was in there was a metal tub and it wasn't filled with water. It was filled with ice.

"Welcome to your bed for the night McCann." Ricky doesn't understand who he's dealing with.

I groaned in frustration. Seeing as it was going to be a cold night.

The guys lifted me into the freezing cold ice, but this ice was different. It was burning my open wounds. The little water that was in the tub from melted ice stung and burned. It wasn't from the cold either. There was something in the ice.

"Oh David, looks like we forgot to wrap the bullet wounds. Shoot." After Ricky's comment they both burst out in laughter. Leaving me in that room in the tub alone. They locked the door behind them.

Like I could get myself out of here. I was too weak.

Alex's POV:

Alfredo and I left to go get Jason about 1 hour ago. Jason is in Texas at this facility C.C. Owns. It would take a while to get there. I guess it gave us time to prepare for the war we were about to get ourselves into.

I was driving wen I heard I thump in the back of the car.

"Alfredo did you hear that?"

"Yeah man I did." He gave me a confused look.

"Check the back."

He turned around to look then turned back to me. 

"Uh Jason. We have some extra baggage?" His eyes were wide and he was whispering.

I took a quick glance of the back and saw Kiera asleep on the back seat.

"Uhh! What is she doing with us Alfredo??" He looked at me and shrugged.

She did not need to be here for multiple reasons.

It was too late though, so I had no choice but to let her tag along.

____________________

So, I have been super busy, I dropped my iPhone playing tennis, and the screen shattered, and my life has just been so hectic right now. So I'm sorry I haven't updated.

At least 100 votes for an update.

Anyway Merry Christmas guys!! 🎄🎅

Much Love!💜

-believer4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share