Chapter 50

Kiera's POV:

Jason carried me to the bedroom in the back of the jet. Once we got back there he gently set me on the bed.

"You're mine. All mine. All 14 hours." He gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Jason......" I looked at him with concern.

He just pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He smiled as he passionately kissed my lips. Soon leaving small kisses down my jawline.

I have to admit it felt so good, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of me enjoying this. So I tried my best not to show any liking to it.

He soon moved his hands. Running them down my body his left stopping at my waist, and his right going down to my right thigh.

His lips moving around my neck trying to find the perfect place to leave a love bite.

I was doing fine until he started rubbing my thigh and kissing just the right spot on my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips.

He smiled into the kiss after that knowing I was defeated.

"J-Jay. N-not n-now." I could barely speak. Everything he was doing felt so nice.

I felt his warm breath tickle my ear as he spoke. "Come on baby girl. We have 14 hours. We need something to take up that time don't we?"

I just closed my eyes and relaxed knowing he would win this battle.

I felt his hands travel back up, but this time going up underneath my shirt slowly pulling it over my head. I opened my eyes and watched as he did that. Not taking his eyes off my eyes for one second.

Since he wasn't looking at my body as he undressed me I knew he was doing this for other reasons besides lust and pleasure. It was for love. To show his love towards his new wife.

--------1 hour later--------

That was my second time with Jason. This time had much more love involved in it. He was so passionate and gentle. It felt nice.

We were both laying there just cuddled into each other's arms. He held me so tight, like he was scared to lose me.

"Jason?" I looked up at his now closed eyes.

"Hmm?" He kept his eyes closed as he answered with just a little hum of his voice.

"I'm hungry."

He groaned as he opened his eyes a little to look at me.

I started to get up and get dressed when he interrupted. "What are you doing babe?"

I gave him a "duh" look and responded,"I'm getting dressed?"

"Why? There's nobody here except you and me." He smirked at the end.

"No Jason." I gave him a stern look and walked out while putting on a hoodie.

I heard him groan as he soon followed behind me shirtless with just sweats on.

I couldn't help it, but standing near the food cabinets I just stared at his figure. It was perfect. He had the perfect tan and his body was just on point. Not to mention his hair was messed up from earlier which made him look even more attractive.

He let out a chuckle as he walked past me and shook his head smiling.

"You like staring at me don't you?" He pulled out a bag of chips and grabbed my hand to sit on the couch.

"No. That's not what I. I mean I guess I just. I didn't-" he stopped me from going any further by planting a small kiss on my lips.

His hand was resting on my cheek as he slowly pulled away looking me in my eyes smiling. "It's okay. Don't worry about it."

He pulled a blanket over us and shut the lights off. He turned on a movie on the tv that sat before us.

We laid there eating chips and just watching the show. Jason ended up picking out "The Maze Runner." Which I can't complain, I loved that movie.

It was getting close to the end and I was getting to where I couldn't keep my eyes open for very much longer.

Jason was sitting upright with his back up against the back of the couch, his eyes still wide open, and him still wide awake. I don't know how he does it.

I ended up laying on my side and I rested my head on his lap. My knees were tucked into my stomach as I tried to cuddle into him as much as I could without him noticing.

My eyes started getting even heavier, but I decided not to let them stop from closing. Instead I just went with it and fell asleep.

Jason's POV:

It was then end of the movie and I was about to tell Kiera we should go to bed when I heard little snores coming from her mouth.

I looked down, and I noticed she had laid her head in my lap earlier, but she was asleep. Her lips slightly parted and her knees pulled into her stomach.

"Baby?" I rubbed her arm a little bit.

"Kiera, come on. We need to go to our bed." I kissed her cheek, yet there was still no movement from her.

I sighed and just made myself comfortable on the couch with her. I knew there was no way I could pick her up without waking her.

I had gotten comfy and Kiera never did wake up. Which I guess was a good thing.

It didn't take long before I yawned a couple times and I fell into a deep sleep.

___________________

Okay so I knows this chapter REALLY sucked and was super short. I'm going to try to finish this book series up in the next few days! *crosses fingers*

Anyway thank you guys for all the support from the last update. I got everything at school taken care of. (: I still have little problems here and there, but nothing bad.

One thing I've learned: high school is crap either way. You go there, learn, then leave, and never see those people again in your life. So why should they matter now when they won't even exist in your life 4 years from now? (I'm a sophomore, but I'm using all 4 years of high school as an example.)

Anyway thank you guys again for all your nice comments and messages! They meant a lot! You guys are great and always make me smile when I need one!

80 comments and 200 votes for chapter 51

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share