Chapter 52

NOT PROOFREAD!!

Jason's POV:

Watching Kiera walk around the streets of Paris was like seeing a little kid in a candy store. That actually reminds me... I wanted to talk about Kiera having another child. I know she probably won't go for it since we have little Anna and Drew, but it's worth a shot.

Anyway we were walking down the street hand in hand looking for somewhere to grab something to eat for lunch.

"Oooo Jason that one looks so cute! Let's go eat there!!" I smile at her being all excited over a restaurant and lead her in, holding the door open for her.

We waited to be seated which didn't take long at all surprisingly. We were seated by a window that had a gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower.

Kiera put down her menu and looked at me. "Jason do you think we could go see the Eiffel Tower tomorrow? I would like to just walk around today."

I grabbed her hand from across the table and kissed it. "Sure, this is your trip. We will do whatever you want."

I smiled at her satisfied with my answer.

"Jason this is OUR honeymoon. This is OUR trip. I would like your input on what we do as well."

I shook my head and smiled. "I'll do whatever you want to do, as long as we do it together."

She of course blushed and began to look at her menu again.

It wasn't long before we had ordered then finished lunch. The food there was amazing and I would totally eat there again.

We left the restaurant and began to just walk around town seeing the sights and smells of this beautiful city. Time flew as we passed store after store, bakery after bakery, and sight after sight.

I stopped and had Kiera stop so I could tell her about something.

"Jason are you okay?" She had a look of concern.

"Yeah of course I'm okay. I'm great actually. I just figured we might want to head back to the hotel if we want to be ready in time tonight for dinner."

I smiled and watched as her look of concern changed to a look of excitement and satisfaction.

"Yes, you're right. I guess if we are going to dinner tonight, which I didn't know about and have nothing to wear, we should get going." She smiled and grabbed my hand.

We had made it back to the hotel and Kiera began looking through her suitcase for something to wear. I knew we were going to do this so I packed that outfit in my suitcase to surprise her.

"Hey Kiera I think there's something in my suitcase for you to wear. Just let me get it."

I headed to my suitcase as she stopped looking through hers and gave me the most confusing look ever.

I pulled out a black figure fitting dress, just her size, black stilettos, and a set of silver jewelry. I handed them to her and she just stared at me in awe.

"Well you might want to go get ready dose aren't late." I wink and turned around to get dressed. After a few minutes I heard the patter of her feet begin towards the bathroom.

------skip to dinner------

"OMG remember that time that Fredo and you were trying to fix Anna's bed and it totally fell apart." Kiera and I were laughing and having a great time talking about different past memories.

We had already finished eating and were just talking.

"Hey Kiera remember that time you hated me and would've killed me given you the chance to?" She blushed and looked down at the table.

"Yeah Jason I do remember that, and I don't know what changed my mind, but I'm glad I did." She smiled the cutest smile towards me.

I stood up and reached out my hand for her to take. "I say we get back to the hotel and chill for a little bit Mrs. McCann. What do you think?"

She giggled and took my hand. "I do agree Mr. McCann." I chuckled at her response and we headed for the hotel.

All day that baby thought had been on my mind. I just didn't know when to bring it up. I would've brought it up at dinner, but I didn't want to ruin dinner.

"Jason come lay on the bed and well cuddle and watch a movie!" Kiera had already changed and crawled underneath the blanket of our bed.

I took my shirt off, threw on some sweats, and crawled into bed beside her grabbing her up in my arms.

"What movie are we watching?" I looked down at her waiting for a reply.

"We are going to watch "The Maze Runner" if that's okay with you?"

I smiled and left a light kiss on her forehead. "That's perfect baby girl."

"Before we start the movie though, I have a serious question for you Kiera."

She sat so she couldn't see me better and grabbed my hand with concern, just holding it.

"Anythjng Jay. You know you can talk to me and ask me anything you want, without hesitation."

I took a deep breath and before I knew it the words had slipped out of my mouth. "I want to have another baby, but on purpose this time not by surprise/ mistake."

__________________

Hey guys!!
Merry Christmas!!🎄🎅
Long time no write?!

I've been super busy, have had some crazy problems, but I needed to update and I decided the update could be your Christmas present from me.

I promise I try to write and update as much as I can and I haven't forgotten about you amazing peeps! 😉

Did I mention you guys are amazing? Like seriously though. You guys haven't left me which I'm so grateful for. I don't know what I would do without you. If I could I would give you all a hug!!

Anyway. I hope you all had a merry Christmas with your family and friends or whoever you celebrate with 😊

I will try to update again as soon as possible. If you guys have any questions feel free to message me!!

Oh and one more thing. I got a twitter!!!!!!! So if you guys would want to follow me my twitter is @Hillkyrsten do the honors and hit that follow button!;)

Love you all to the moon and back my amazing readers!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good read. 😉

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share