Knowing ; Chapter 17

I walked back to the dining area and looked around for gore and guts.

Nothing.

Everything was absolutely spotless, I turned around and startled myself upon being faced with Harry's chest. He looked down on me, "hello Fawn." He whispered.

"Harry."

"What are you doing? I heard you had a talk with Marcel? What was it about?"

"Wow news spreads quickly here." I stated before I began to walk away from Harry and make my way to nowhere. I didn't have the slightest clue where I was going.

"Tell me Fawn. I don't have a nice temper." His cold voice spoke. I turned around and faced him again, what the heck is his problem. "We just spoke about small stuff. Nothing important." I shrugged. Harry looked at me before looking aside me. I felt a presence, Edward.

"Oh Fawn, nothing important? But Im important? Most importantly, I thought about you today. Marking you would be fun and painful." Edward looked at Harry.

"Enough Edward, or I'll shut you out." Harry's voice roared.

"You can't get rid of me. You need me." Edward laughed evilly at his brother.

"Edward, you will be gone. You cannot stop me anymore, Im Hades. You're simply you."

"And I am you, I make a great deal out of you. You're not so great, because without me you have Marcel and he's sympathetic. He's a coward."

"You're a coward, Marcel knows his limits, you don't. I trust Marcel more than I trust myself."

"And the girl."

"She's more than safe with me."

"And me too."

"You're blocked out, Im getting rid of you."

I watched as the brothers argued, Harry always seemed to have the upper hand, by the look on Edwards face.
Harry faced me then smirked, "Like I said, more than safe." I looked down.

Edward snickered off, "you will never be Hades without me, I complete you!" He stomped off, and suddenly I felt like Harry cheated on Edward with me.

"I'll explain later." Harry huffed while running both hands through his hair.

"I actually want to know now." I demanded, I really wanted to know what the heck was happening. I stared at the mighty ruler as he looked at me pensive. Until finally he spoke.

"Follow me."
He grabbed my arm and tugged me through many doors, some bigger than others. He finally stopped and faced me, I looked at the red door that stood in front of us.

"This was my fathers room. Please respect everything in here." I frowned at his assuring voice.

"Harry, I don't have a reason to disrespect you or your father." He nodded and opened the door, I stayed still; taken aback. It was a garden. I admired the marble floors and countless waterfalls and rose bushes.

"So beautiful." I mouthed.

"You wanted to know?"
I looked back at Harry who seemed scared.
The Lord of the Underworld is scared?

I giggled, "So timid, all of a sudden?" He frowned at my words.

"You wanted to know about the Styles?" He spoke sternly and softly. Still keeping his frown.

"What did Edward mean by, "I am you?" I whispered.