Revealing Wreck

Authors note: Hey guys! Can you give me a follow? If you wouldn't mind, can you vote for this story?!:) I want to start setting voting goals so I can update more frequently!! Love you~ •Victoria💭

~

Confused. Worried. Angry. I can't believe my parents gave me this 24-hour period to say goodbye to my life.

To my bestfriend.

To my home where I grew up.

To everything.

"Hey!" Iris greeted me anxiously when I arrived at my locker. "It's Pizza Friday!"

"Yay." I replied with no emotion.

"What's wrong?" She asked me dedicated with curiosity.

"Well, you see, my cousin is moving away. And I guess I'm just sad. How would you feel?"

"I guess it really depends on who's moving. Family, friends, yes, I would care a lot. But not about those nobody kids in the cafeteria. You know?.." She rambled on, voice becoming muffled in my head as my mind wandered elsewhere.

"...but overall , sad, yes."

Realizing she was still talking , I replied quickly. "Yeah."

RRRrrriiiinnnggg.

"That's first period." I noted.

"See you at lunch!" Iris gleefully added as we went our separate ways. I turned around to get one last glance at her. Her curly chestnut locks bouncing over her shoulder, which was covered by a white sweater and blue scarf. She was wearing yet another pair of hollister light blue jeans. Her brown Uggs folded over so some fur could be revealed.

Gosh I was going to miss her.

She was my beautiful blue eyed best friend.

Iris was no comparison to me. For example, today I was wearing a navy Aeropostale sweatshirt with grey leggings and a pair of black boots.

My straight black hair yet again fell into my face as I rounded the corner into Mr. Wahts classroom.

One thing is for certain. First period English will totally be better in my new school.