In the forest

Ashton's pov.
The last thing I saw was the portal closing. This is bad! I thought that my luck had gone away, but I saw another portal, great! I jumped in and saw a forest, which was situated near a lake. Suddenly I heard a girl's voice.
A-Ashton
D-Dina

D- Siera! Where are you, this isn't funny!!!
She was lost! I needed to help her! I couldn't see her, because she was hiding in the shadows.
A- Need help?
D- Whhoo, aarreee yyoouu?
A- I am Ashton, Ashton Wonderland, may I know your name?
She came out of the shadows and saw the most beautiful girl standing in front of me, my mouth was wide open and I think I looked like an idiot.
D- Why are you staring? Am I ugly?!
A- Nono, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.(blushes really hard)
D( blushes too)- Umm, thanks, do you know how to get out of here.
A- I think so, isn't this a forest which is situated near EAH?
D- Yes, but the problem is, I can't find my sister!
A- Don't worry, you'll find her, she is probably in EAH!
D- So, I guess I need to go, will I see you ever again?
A- I hope so...
I was really hoping that I will see her again, she kissed my cheek and run away. I was red as tomatoe! I think I am in love!!!

B-Bella
L-Liz
D-Darlene

B- Ash, you ok?
A- She is ok, I mean I am ok, I mean I am ok that she is ok, I mean yes, yes, sure!
All of them looked at me confused.
L( a little jealous )- May I know who is <<she>>?
D- Her name is Dina Swan, right? You met here and she was lost, you helped her and Boom! We have lovey-dovey Ashton!
I blushed, but looked at her confused, girls did too.
D- Hello! My ability, I saw vision.
It kinda explained everything, but I saw hint of anger in Liz's eyes, I wonder what is it.
B- So you like someone, this is so great! When we get to EAH, you are telling me everything!!!!
L( with anger )- Good that you reminded, we need to go, I think school is more important that Ash's love-life!
What is wrong with her! We didn't say anything and just went to school, I hope that I'll see her again!

Dina's pov.
After the talk with Ashton, I couldn't think of anything else that him, he is so dreamy and cute and caring, I hope I'll see him again.

S- Siera
D- Dina

S- Dina! Finally I have found you! Where have you been?!
D- Iiii wwwaaasss sseeeaaarccchhiiinnnggg yyyooouuu!
S- Really?
She started to play her guitar, which means she wants to control me. I was already under her control when she asked.
S- What really happened?'
D- I just met that cute guy in the woods and I think I like him.
S- Great, I have lovey-dovey sister now! Ok, we will talk later , now come on!
We went to school and I couldn't stop thinking about Ashton! I really want to meet him again!

Claire's pov.

We were walking in forest when we heard strange sound.

Hender-H
Claire- C

H- What's that voice?
C- I don't know...

We hugged each other really tight when small rabbit came out, I feel so embarrassed!

C- ( blushing like a mad person), I am so sorry.
H- (blushing like crazy too), Iiii aaam sssoorryy toooo...
C- So...
H- So..
H- Do you want to go now?
C- Yeeaaahh, ssuuurreee...

What's wrong with me? He is my best friend! I am not supposed to shutter or blush! I hope that I will get over it!

Hender's pov.