Evil Curse( part 3 )

Reina's pov.

That feeling, when you really want to see person, but when you finally see them, you are lost in worlds... You are lost in your thoughts... Million questions start to come to your mind. Are they happy to see you? Is this right? But then you decide to do first step...

 Are they happy to see you? Is this right? But then you decide to do first step

Reina- R
Siera- S
Evil Queen- EQ
Ethan- E

R- Hi Granny...

EQ- Oh! So you are Raven's daughter! You grew up evil! And you have your friend with you! Is she evil or not?

S- I am, we are partners in crime.

EQ- Great! But I am sad to inform you that your little friend must go away...

R- What friend? What do you mean?

EQ- That guy with wings... He is in cave. He can't escape from there without magic... We will just throw him off this mountain soon!

S- He has wings, nothing will happen.

EQ- We can always take his magic away, are you ok Reina?

R- Sure...

EQ- Great! You may look around in your new house. Of course, when we start ruling the world, we will move to EAH, but right now this will be ok...

S- Rule the world?! Cool!

R( sounding unnatural)- Yeah, ruling, world, woo hoo...

EQ- Now I need to get some sleep, you guys stay here, bye!!!

R- Bye Granny...

Ruling world is great, but I am worried. Why am I worried?! Why must I have feelings?! Can't I just have cold heart?! No?! Why am I worried about some random guy! Random guy who tried to save and put his life in danger for me... I, Iiii can't have any feelings for him, right? Aagghh! I need to save him!

S- You ok?

R- Yeah, but we can't let Ethan just die!

S- You are worried about him? Didn't you say: He annoys me, I hate him, that's our relationship!

R- Ok, he annoys me, I like it, I don't want him to die! Now, can you help me?

S- Yeah, I will. But what will you Granny do, when she finds out?

R- I don't know... Hey, what's that...