New friends?

Dina's pov.

Dina- D
Siera- S
Ashton- A
Headmaster Ella- HE

HE- Welcome our dear students! I am headmaster Ella, new headmaster of this school. As you know, you will study here for 3 years, and at the end of the last year, we will have a graduation ceremony and you'll sign the storybook of legends. As you know some people became rebels, so elder kid gets his/her mother's story. Tomorrow we will have a party and you will have a chance to know your parent's high school life better. I will not tell the details now. Your dorm rooms are written on this wall. Class dismissed!

I went to see who is with who and saw this:

Dina Swan-Liz Hearts ( same crush alert!)
Siera Hood-Reina Charming
Ashton Wonderland-Hender Huntsmen
Ann White-Rose Croakington
Bella Wonderland-Darlene Redford
Hans White-Ray Charming ( DRAMA!!!)
Claire Charming- Betty Locks ( she is Blondie's daughter, she isn't main character, I used her, so Claire would have roommate, I might add her as a character, IDK)

So, I am with Liz girl? Wait! Is it me, or was Ashton's name on that board?!?! He studies with me!!!!! I am so happy! But, does he remeber me? Does he have a girlfriend? I need to talk to him! Right after I thought about him, I saw him talking with a girl with red dress and flower on her head. When he saw me, he came over me! That girl was so angry, maybe she is his girlfriend?!

A- Oh, hey Dina, you remember me?
D( extremely nervous and shuttering)- Yeah, why wouldn't I? I mean you were so ho-elpfull. Thank you very much.
S- If you two lovebirds are gonna chat, I am leaving, meet me in 40 minutes!

Siera leaves me with Ashton, completly alone!!!

D- Sorry for my sister's attitude, she is always like this...
A- It's ok, I don't mind at all. So, you study here?
D- Yeap! I am kinda glad that you do too( blushes)
A- I uh uh, me too, you were so cu-ool. I uh mean, can we meet again? Maybe tomorrow, to know each other? You can refuse of you want. I just want to be a really good friend. ( says the whole thing while blushing and shuttering like crazy)

Friends... That world crushed my heart into million pieces. But, I guess he can't like me on the first day, so I will give this a shoot!

D- Sure... Meet me at 5, same place, mkay?
A- Yeah, sure! I need to go to my room to unpack, bye...
D- Bye...

I went to my room to unpack, today was best day ever!

Siera's pov.

Siera- S
Reina- R
Camera room keeper- C

Ugh! I have love struck sister, perfect! I leaved her alone and wanted to go to my room, but something caughed my eyes. I saw a girl hiding  in bushes.

S- Hiding from students?
R- Nope, trying to break into camera room.
S- What's the plan?
R- I see you aren't damsel type! I am Reina by the way.
S- Name's Siera, aren't you daughter of Raven Queen?
R- Yeap, but my stupid brother has her powers and is too fluffy to use them.
S- Well, maybe we can make your brother remember his destiny! We have 3 years after all! So, what's the plan.
R- You see, I can make boys fall in love with me by blowing a kiss, but his glasses protect him from my magic.
S- Does he have earphones?
R-No, why?
S- You'll see...