Facts about this book :-)

Ok, so book is finished, but I thought that you would like to hear funny and interesting things that happened to me during writing this book, hope you enjoy!

1. Evil Queen is Reina's Granny, right? There was 3 times when I accidentally wrote Gummy Bear instead of Granny XD.

2. Almost every time, I call Ashton Alistair, idk why!

3. Once I wrote that Evil Queen is Ethan's boyfriend! I was thinking of last chapter and Rethan and accidentally wrote: But now, you have to defeat my boyfriend XDD

4. There was time, when I started to ship Sashton( SieraxAshton ), but I decided to stick to original plot and make it Dashton.

5. I don't ship Rann( RayxAnn), and I even ship Riera( RayxSiera ) more.

6. I randomly write and kissed him/her. Like randomly. I even randomly wrote that Hans kissed Headmaster Ella.

7. Originally, Hans was supposed to be charmed by Headmaster Ella, be her minion somewhat.

8. The idea of plot was changed twice. I never planned to add Evil Queen or other original EAH characters.

9. I named characters with their parent's first letter. Like Darlene- Darling, Siera- Sparrow.

10. I didn't plan to add more OCs, but thanks to awesomemaniac I had them. They will have more development in future book.

11. When I write chapters, I don't think of their plot. Plot comes up to me when I write.

12. My fave ship is Rethan, it's my OTP!

13. Siera's and Reina's personalities come from me and my best friend. We both are kickass, but have soft side. We are mix of them, and are very alike.

14. Hans and Ray were supposed to be main characters, but Hans had minor role, so I made him villain.

15. Liz was supposed to end with Ashton and was supposed to be good. Dina was supposed to be just girl with crush.

16. At first Hans was supposed to be good and dorky character, and was supposed to end up with Rose, then after his personality change, he was supposed to end up with Reina.

17. At first, I planned to make Hans date Claire for dare, then for Hender to confront her. But, I decided to make it 2 sided crush!

18. Many other EAH characters kids were supposed to appear, but didn't want to make too many characters.

19. I saw some EAH next generation books and at first didn't like idea. Then after reading them, I noticed that some of them weren't finished and decided to write my own book series and promised myself that I'll finish them!

20. When I was writing New Friends? My best friend( not the Siera and Reina personality one, I have 2 best friends ) called me, and when we were talking, she invented ship ApplexHopper ( Happle? Apper?)

So, that's it, hope you enjoyed. I'll say, when 2nd book's first chapter will be written. I just have problems with new characters and villain. Anyway, bye, love you😘😘😘