Meeting roommates

Ann's pov.

After talking with Liz, me and Rose went to same direction.

Ann- A
Rose- R

A,R- Why are you following me?

A,R- I asked first!

A, R- Wait, that mean...

A, R( yelling)- WE ARE ROOMMATES!!!!

Then we started to jumb like crazy on our beds. Best Roommate Ever!!!!

Rose's pov.

Me and Ann are roomies!!! I am so happy that I am not with someone like that weirdo girl from wood!

Rose- R
Ann- A

R- Hey, I think we should sleep, we have important party tonight!!!

A- You know, when I heard that your mom was party girl , I didn't believe it, but now, I am sure that she was Party Queen!!!

R( laughs )- Then, I will be Party Princess! Come on! Your princess needs some beauty sleep!

Ann( giggles )- Good night!

Rose- Night!

And we went to sleep. I am so excited for our party tomorrow! I hope to get a dance with Hans tomorrow!

Claire's pov.

I went to my room, after my talk with Hender. I am officially confessing to myself, I love him!!! Maybe I do have a chance with him? Maybe he likes me back? NO! Why would he like someone like me! I just need to get rid off my feelings! I opened the door and saw a girl taling selfies.

Claire- C

C- Umm, hi?

???- Oh, hi, you must be my roommate! Lemme turn on video!

C- Ok...

???- Hi BettyBlog, Betty Locks here! Today I will interview my new roommate! What's your name?

C- I am Claire Charming...

Betty- I am Betty! Wait, you are daughter of Cerise Hood and Daring Charming! They were the most talked couple in high school! And do you have a crush?

C( blushes and shutters)- I umm, no, phh, me, no way!

B- I smell juicy story here! Who is Claire's crush? What is her story? Why does she wear hat? You'll know in next episode of BettyBlog!

Claire- Are you always recording everything?

B- Yeap! You probably heard about my mom, Blondie Locks, she was best blogger and I am trying to be like her! Oh, yeah, and you don't need to shutter that much! Your voice is unclear and viewers can't her it.

C- Viewers?!

B- Yes! Our school has it's own page! And everyone will watch this!

C- Everyone?!

What if Hender sees it?! What if he guesses that he is my crush! No,no,no!!!