Evil curse (part 1)

Ray's pov.

Ray- R
Ann- A

Ann didn't return yet. I started to worry actually. I went to search for her and found her laying on the floor, shattered mirror near her. Oh no!

R- Ann, wake up!

A- Huh? What happened? Oh hex! I remembered!

R- What happened?

A- Evil Queen escaped, she manipulated my feelings and got me to free her! Please don't freak out.

R- What?! Ok, I am calm. We need to tell Headmaster Ella, before things get out of control!

A- But we need to find Rethan first.

R- A What?

A- Reina and Ethan, Rethan.

R- Don't even think of shipping my sister with someone!

A( laughs )- Ok, I got it. Now, relax. Let's go search!

We ran to find them and found them sleeping on giant dragon! Is today official let's make Ray freak out day?!

Reina's pov.

Reina- RE
Ethan- E
Ann- A
Ray- R

R- What the heck is going on here?!

RE- Relax, we just found dragon eggs, Ethan used powder and BOOM! We had dragon games in catacombs!

R- Relax?! How can I possibly relax when EVIL QUEEN escaped?!

RE, E- What?!

A- It's true, I accidentally made her escape...

RE- WOW, you turning bad girl, respect. And that's cool that Granny is coming back!

R- What?!

RE- She can finally give me your powers!

R- What's up with your obsession with my powers?! Why do you want them so much!

RE- Cause I am jelous ok! I grew up seeing their power grow! I grew up seeing you being useless with them! I was jelous. Jelous that you have perfect ability and you don't use it!

R- What?

RE- What you heard! Now, I need to search for Granny, you coming Ethan?

E- Already on dragon waiting for you!

They both went off with dragons. I never knew my sister was jelous or that she has feelings!

A- You ok?

R- Yeah, look catacomb's doors are open.

A- What about Reina and Ethan?

R- I don't care, she can search forever, cause I really don't care!