Chapter 22

Addie watched Harry get tackled by Ron, Fred and George. Hoping that he would be okay, she sat down on the couch and ran her hand through her hair.

"He'll be fine," Hermione said sitting next to her.

"But maybe not after he's gone through me," Aurora added laughing, sitting down on Addie's other side.

"Oh god. What are you going to do?"

"You'll see once he's done," she says with an evil look in her eyes.

"Okay..."

The girls say by the fire in silence until Hermione spoke up. "I heard what you said by the lake. Actually me and Rora did. And we don't know what made you feel like that. You know you can always trust us right? We would never hurt you or anything."

"Yeah. And are you really depressed?"

"Thanks Mione, and I don't know Rora. It's like it just started, it was yesterday I think. Sometimes I feel like I can't be happy, like there is no happiness in my life, but I really don't know what made me say that. I trust you guys, I really do, but I don't know. Sometimes I don't know what gets into me. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing or how I got to where I was. It's like I'm being possessed."

Aurora and Hermione look at each other in fear. She's being possessed? How?

"Addie?" Hermione asked.

"What?" She asked harshly as in a voice that clearly wasn't hers without even looking at them.

"When did you start being like this? Was it yesterday as well?"

"I don't know what you're talking about and I don't know why you would be worried." She said this is the harsh, cold voice again. It made the hairs on the back of the girls' neck stick up.

"Addie?" Rora said softly.

"Yes?" She said in a soft voice. Her voice.

"What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just snapped at Mione in a cold harsh voice. It wasn't you."

"I don't know. I don't remember." The girls on either side of Addie looked at each other nervously. Addie started crying softly. "I don't know what's wrong with me? Why me? I'd rather it's me than anyone else, but still? What's happening?"

"We don't know, but please stop crying," Hermione said.

Aurora went to wipe Addie's tears, but she grabbed her wrist and twisted it until there were multiple cracks. Aurora burst out in tears and screamed bloody murder. This caused everyone to come down from their dorms, including Fred, George, Ron, and Harry.

"Addie," Hermione said slowly.

Addie turned to her and lit up her hands with fire. Only then did Hermione realize that Addie's eyes were a deadly black color. Like she was ready for murder. And just as soon as it started her eyes turned blue and the fire left her hands.

Meanwhile, Aurora was whimpering on the floor. Addie it closer and noticed that her hand was swollen three times its normal size.

"Oh my god Rora. What happened?"

"You happened," she said through tears.

"You mean I did that?"

"Yes," she said.

"How? Why? Why would I do that? What's wrong with me?"

"I don't know but I'm going to take you to Professor Dumbledore's."