Chapter 14.

Helloo... 

This chapter is crucial to the story from now that's why its a bit long. I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Finally a bit of Ella's back story. Vote, comment and fan! 

-Sheerio4ever. 

----------------------------------------

*Ella’s POV*

Ed was really happy and called the lads up to go celebrate. They had the night off today which was great. Him and I go to the hotel and I go check on Jessie to tell her to get ready.

She opens the door and invites me in to her suite, I hate how over-the-top everything is. I tell her the plan and she seems excited.

“Jessie, you are not going to hook up with any of the 1D guys, are you?” I ask hesitantly, trying not to sound like I’m prying.

She rolls her eyes at me and says, “Will you relax? You know I’ve given up on guys.”

“I never got to ask you why that is. Did someone do something to you? I’m a doctor, you know, I can kill him and make it look like an accident,” I said in a joking voice but I sort of meant it deep down. I can tease and insult my sister all I want but at the end of the day I’m also super protective.

“All the guys I meet, especially back home just want to use me. They are never there for just me. Whatever, who needs a man anyways, I’m perfectly content being single. And even the One Direction boys can’t change that.” She says with finality. 

“Hmmm… just be careful okay? And go get ready,” I tell her, half-pushing her to the dressing room.

“Alright alright, aren’t you going to change too? You can’t go like this,” she says as she looks at me from top to bottom. I look down and remember I’m only wearing skinny jeans and an over-sized hoodie, because I usually don’t care how I dress as long as I’m comfortable.

“J, there is no time for me to go back to my apt to change, who cares anyways.”

“What if someone sees us? What if the paparazzi gets pictures of us?”

I hadn’t though of that, usually when I go out with Ed, no one really notices us. Plus he’s usually pretty careful about the places we go, making sure that they’re private. However, none of this would matter tonight because we’re going out with One Direction, and their fans are worse than the F.B.I. I guess I should look at least a bit presentable.

“Here, wear this,” she throws at me a stretchy dress that looks like it might fit me, even though I’m doubtful. Jessie is just so much skinnier than me. I try it on, and somehow it doesn’t look too bad, although its just a tad bit tight. She tries to make me look ike a girl, no matter how much I protest putting on too much make-up. Finally, she goes in to get dressed herself and I call Mark.

“Hey babe, I haven’t seen you in a couple of days now. How is everything?” he asks.

“Everything is fine, I’m just going out with a couple of friends to a club, wanna come?” I reply.

“Can’t Gabby, I’m on the night shift again today, but we can meet tomorrow for breakfast. How does that sound?”

“Great,” I reply, a bit relieved that he couldn’t come because I wasn’t really ready to introduce him to Jessie yet.

We hang up and finally Jessie is ready so we go to meet the boys.

We knock on their door, making so much sound just to annoy them.