Over the Moon ( lesbian story )

I don't own any of the names in my story , just stuff of the top of my head . enjoy and comment let me know how it is and what I should change :D ? thanks .

_________________________

That's Was Different .

Chapter 1 .

"Calliope Ramirez" , I raised my hand at my name being called in class. I loved school but I disliked the people, my name was never very well known so the first few days of school when roll was called people would constantly turn around and look at me. I smiled in the most sarcastic way I knew how and people would look away. This is the 3rd day of school and I was already annoyed it wasn't the best way to start my year.

"Arizona Capshaw" the name didn't ring a bell and it was almost as different as mine so I turned and I looked at the girl who was sitting behind me , i smiled not in a fake way but genuinely I didn't even notice I was smiling from ear to ear. I could tell she noticed it because her eyes stayed glued to mine and then she smiled ear to ear , I felt like a hypocrite because she probably got looked at because of her name and I knew I didn't like it so she wouldn't either. I couldn't help it though her eyes had something that kept me from turning around! "rolls over now turn around ms calliope and pay attention" the teacher announced , "crap" I whispered because once again unwanted attention was sent my way. I turned back around and sighed because I wanted to keeping looking at Arizona, she was beautiful big bright blue eyes , locks of blonde hair that ran just a bit past her shoulders , pink lips & just a hint of makeup. she was beautiful wow just wow. before I knew it the bell rang and I realized that I spent the entire period thinking of Arizona. I knew I was gay I'd known since I was younger and my parents knew as well they didn't get mad but they did feel uncomfortable with the topic my father mote than my mother I understood though I never pushed it too far or kiss and flaunt it around them. at school I was openly gay and I was on the volleyball team, no one ever acted weird or homophobic around me and I was glad. I was lost in thought when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder "hi, I'm Arizona Capshaw, your Calliope, Calliope Ramirez. right ?" Arizona uttered those words to me while extending her hand towards me, I didn't notice that i hadn't responded because before i knew it she had pulled me in for a hug! "oh , yea I'm calliope but every one calls me Callie" I whispered because we were still hugging I didn't know if a friendly hug should last this long but I didn't want to let go as soon as she pulled me in I felt my body react she made me feel like my skin was on fire but in the most amazing way. I gasped at the sudden loss of contact I guess I had taken the hug to far because suddenly Arizona had a light pink blush on her cheeks, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I just walked away. "hey where are you going?" I heard Arizona call after me I stopped and stood there, "I thought maybe you'd want to eat lunch together later Im new here I don't really know anyone" she spoke as she walked towards me. "uhhh, sure what class do you have before lunch?", "government w/ mrs. Patterson." "great I have that class too so I guess ill wait for you" "you better calliope" , Arizona began to walk away , "it's Callie, I don't like people calling me Calliope." she just yelled back "I like it it suits you, calliope , I think ill just call you calliope." I smiled and headed towards my next class I liked her saying my full name it sounded nice and it felt right, I hated people calling me calliope only my family was allowed to when someone other than them did it I told them off or I started to rant angrily at them but with Arizona it just sounded right.

Lunch .

I sat next to Arizona during 4th period, a part of me wanted to stay away so I could actually pay attention but she wouldn't have it she wanted me to sit next to her and I was glad to as long as she was okay with it. "penny for your thoughts calliope?" "huh oh nothing just thinking you know lost in my own thoughts" "I hope at least one consists of me" "Arizona believe me when I say they definitely consist of you" a bright pink blush took over her cheeks and I smiled at her I knew I was blushing too I felt my cheeks burn. we walked towards the cafeteria chatting about her life, I learned a lot about her she had been moving around a lot because her dad was a marine but they were permanently staying here in Huntington Beach, CA , for her junior an senior year. when she was telling me about her moves a hint of disappointment spread across my face and she definitely noticed because as soon a she saw the disappointment she assured me that she'd be staying here for the rest of our high school years . she also got out of a 1 year relationship because of the move she had lived in Louisiana, and she was planning on joining our schools swim team. I was so taken by her and her beauty , the way she spoke with such tranquility it blew me away. We walked towards our next class which we sadly didn't have together, "arizona would you like to come over later we could do some government homework" I stuttered but I had been meaning to ask since lunch there was a long almost tortuous pause then she spoke "I'd love to calliope meet me at the gym and we'll walk to your house" "okay sounds perfect" I loved how things weren't weird with us we've only known each other one school day and already we were comfortable with hanging out out of school.