Chapter 13: Finale

A/N: *cri*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia's POV:

The training with Mavis has helped me a lot!!! I feel stronger and I feel like I can save Gray-sama.

I walk into the guild that morning. This is the morning. The morning everything changes.

"Juvia is ready." I march up to Erza.

"Ready for what?" She looks at me with a bit of confusion.

"Today is the day we are saving Gray-sama." I say with a serious tone and face.

The guild goes silent like I went crazy. Gajeel put his big hand on my shoulder.

"Your crazy Juvia. You may think your ready but your not. We have to wait." Gajeel calms me.

I shrug off his hand. If they won't help then fine I'll do it myself I'm strong enough.

"If you won't help Juvia than Juvia shall do this alone." I punch my fist down making Erza flinch.

"Now your really crazy Juvia!" Gajeel raises his voice.

"Calm down everyone!" The Petite Levy matches in.

Everyone looks at Levy with confusion.

"Juvia is right. We have to do it tonight. I have a bad feeling if we don't." Levy explains.

Gajeel grunts, "Fine."

"Perfect. Levy, Mira, and I will make up a game plan. Everyone else rest up its going to be a long evening." Erza smiles giving orders.

Everyone cheers and celebrates, even though we haven't even saved Gray-sama yet. They must have high hopes. But I have higher hopes.

Lyons POV:

I pace around my room thinking on how to get Juvia back. I've had so many ideas but I don't know what could work.

I don't want to use magic. I wouldn't feel right forcing her into something important.

The problem is Gray. I need him....thrown away.

I go to the throne room where the king and queen (Juvia's parents) is sitting regally.

"King and Queen. We need to have a discussion." I kneel down.

"Of course. It's about the magic boy isn't it?" The King tunes in.

The queen sits there trying to hold back tears. She misses her. I do too.

"He knows where Juvia is. I'm sure of it. So we have to...get him to tell us." I say still kneeling.

"You go down to talk something out of him. If he doesn't speak. He shall be executed tomorrow." The King orders.

"Yes, sir." I say getting up and walking to the dungeons.

Grays POV:

The last couple of days has been me and Wendy talking about both our lives. Leading up to now and honestly, we've both had it rough.

"When we get out of here I know the perfect place for you." I say.

"Is it fairy tail? The place you talk about. It sounds so cool." Wendy squeaks.

"Of course." I smile.

I hear the dungeon door open with foot steps becoming louder. I look up to see Lyon. Damn him.

"What is it?" I keep my head lowered.

"Where is Juvia?" Lyon angers.

"For the last time. I. Don't. Know." I grunt. Lie.