Announcement for this book! *plz read!!*

A/N:

Sorry this isn't a chapter!! But I'm in the middle of writing it but I needed to post this announcement or somewhat update on this book. I will post that chapter tomorrow or Sunday. This time I absolutely promise! If I don't just yell at me xD

I know that in the beginning of this book I shared something's about how this book will play on. But I wanna get more detailed. *omg sharing info such a rebel*

Who do you choose? Is the first book of I guess would be a trilogy. We're ALMOST done with the first book! As in this book xD

We have about 5-8 chapters left! After it is over. Your going to have to wait a month or 2 for the second one which is called broken.

In the meantime I will of course be writing overtime. But I hate writing one story at a time. I like multi-tasking so I won't get bored of writing one story at a time.

The second thing I will be writing, well, you guys get to choose what I write!

I will give a brief description of both.

The first one of the left called the best days. This is fairly short about 10 chapters or 14 chapters depends.

This is of course a gruvia fan fiction.

Gray and Juvia newly engaged!! Their lives are as happy as ever! They have finally been planning for months! Except one surprise may change Grays and Juvia's fate. Will that wedding day come?

Ok now the middle one and the last one  on the right rain and prince. Both separate stories, both in the same story setting.

These are prequels to who do you choose. As in rain and prince are about Juvia and Lyon as kids and there backstory only because I won't explain there back stories in the book. Maybe in the last one....but only a little.

I am doing Grays story but those have too many spoilers so I am going to wait until all 3 books are done!

All of the rain, thief, and prince are short so about 5-10 chapters.

Now that you know the stories and covers! Go on an vote!

All you do is comment on this announcement on which do you want! If you really want the one want me to publish go and post on my profile thingy xD the more you comment on the one you want I will most likely choose it.

I will announce the one I will be doing in the LAST chapter of who do you choose.

Don't be shy! I don't bite :3

Well that's it! If you have any ideas you want me too add to who do you choose or any if those 3 books message me! I will make sure to give you a shoutout so that it's yours not mine cuz I'm not that creative xD

Have a GREAT day wherever you are!

Comment and vote ^-^