Chapter 5: Surpise!

A/N:

Hey! Check out my new book! Guardians of the amulets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia's POV:

"I'm back!!" A voice said.

He's back!!!

"Gajeel!!!" I run hugging into his arms.

"Juvia missed you is much!!!" I teared up.

"I miss you too." Gajeel said.

I was so happy that I had someone who was close that can be on my side for not marrying Lyon.

"Why are you back?" I ask.

"I heard you are getting married so I decided to come and help with the planning. Don't forget I shall provide the music!" Gajeel laughed.

Gajeel loved music as a kid. Sometimes I would go to his room and listen to him when he played the guitar.

I would sing and make up words along the way but I wasn't good....

Gajeel let go of me and walked towards Lyon. He looked.....confused....

I knew why...I hope he doesn't tell mother and father.

"So.....this is the guy?" Gajeel questioned.

I should talk to him later...I know he will get upset with me but I'm not the only one hiding a secret in this castle. I think that is a lot why he came because when he heard about my wedding probably, he had a reason to come and see her....

"So you're Juvia's older brother?" Lyon shakes.

I knew Lyon was scared he was shaking in his little booties. I felt bad but I also wanted to laugh.

"Ya, what about it?" Gajeel leaned closer to Lyon.

"N-N-Nothing I think your amazing..." Lyon stuttered.

This is why I love having an older brother. He protects me and makes me laugh.

"I think that's enough....you and Gajeel can go run off but, not long..." Father said.

My father is a party pooper. At least I still have mother....

I grab Gajeel and we run off to the gardens it was a place where Gajeel and I would go to when we had free time and kids.

"So....are you sure you came here just for Juvia's wedding?" I tease.

I see a faint blush on Gajeels face. I knew it.

"Maybe....but I also wanted to see her again. It's been so long." Gajeel sighed.

"Juvia bets she will be over joyed to see you Gajeel." I smiled.

"You think?" Gajeel questioned.

I nod. I hope they get together instead of him getting forced into marriage like I am. But, Gajeel has a harder time finding a type. Until, he met her....

"So....about your marriage."

"Are you actually going to marry that dummy?" Gajeel laughed.

I giggled. I knew that Gajeel would be concerned. Gajeel knew about me and Gray. He found out about it a couple years ago when he saw me sneak out of the castle.

~flashback~

Gajeel's POV:

I decide to take a walk and think through a lot of things that were going on.