Chapter 7: Run

A/N:

I don't have much to say. *awkward silence*

Oh wait I have a story :D

Not this one but a real life story that happened to me. I will tell at the end of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia's POV:

Nothing will ruin this moment......

*Siren Noises*

"Juvia follow me, quick!" Gray-sama grabbed my arm and pulled me into a basement.

"Gray where are you going?" I whispered.

"Back to the barn I want to make sure everyone is alright." Gray-sama said.

"Why can't Juvia come!" I raised my voice.

"I don't want you to get hurt. It's dangerous." Gray-sama raised.

"What if someone comes and attacks me and I'm not here!" I yell.

"THE PRINCESS HAS GONE MISSING. ALL HOMES AND BUILDINGS WILL BE INSPECTED!" An announcer said on the loud speaker.

"You can't stay here or the barn...." Gray said thinking aloud.

"This is all Juvia's fault!" I started to cry.

Gray-sama grabbed me into his arms and I buried my face into his chest. Besides the sirens there was silence. This is all my fault!! I should go back. It was amazing while it lasted.

"We can't stay like this much longer I'm sorry, Juvia. We need to hide or get out of town for awhile." Gray-sama pointed out.

"Well, where do we go?" I sniffled.

"Somewhere not here. Let's pack up as much stuff as possible and leave town." Gray-sama ordered.

I let go of Gray-sama embrace and grabbed a bag that was a decent size for me. Since I didn't pack up much in the first place I still have my own bag from when I ran away. I decided to pack up some food and necessities.

Gray-sama had a fairly small bag which wouldn't do and my bag was half full so I grabbed more of his stuff. We headed out the door of the cabin.

"We should stop at the barn to say goodbye to everyone." I said looking up at Gray-sama.

"No." Gray-sama said coldly.

"What?" I questioned.

"I said no. They don't need to know and besides we wouldn't be gone long. If I was gone of a while they would think I got a job to go on and be back any day" Gray-sama said.

I look away and looked down. Wouldn't they worry? What if we don't come back? How is he so calm and not mad at me?

I don't know anything anymore. I'm not ready to leave for some reason.

Deep down I don't want too. This is the place I grew up. The good times I had. The bad times.....sometimes I would want to run away from those. But I didn't I had to stay. I hope Gajeel knows that this is for the best and I hope he realizes that with Levy.

We get deeper into the woods. I hope Gray-sama knows where he is going. It's dark and frighting. But, as long as I have Gray-sama here then things will be alright.

"Do you know where your going?" I looked up.

The stars are out tonight it's hard to tell with all the trees covering them but I see the stars.

"Of course! I go through here all the time! I know this forest from top to bottom." Gray-sama laughed.

I let out a giggle. Even in this dark time we are together, laughing. I guess this is what it's like to be love.....