As Long As you Know

Hi you guys I'm Dani!! I'm starting to make TWD imagines I take requests . I really hope u guys like my first Carl imagine . It's short, sorry I'll make longer ones soon. Comment, and subscribe plz. Thank u for reading!! Ttyl

Your pov
It's been a year since my mom and dad died I think to myself. While laying on the bottom bunk of mine and my boyfriend Carl's room . Thankfully Carl is helping Rick out at the garden. I looked at the picture carefully.

I looked at all the characteristics of the photo like the clothing that my family was wearing and what was in the background . After a while I started to whimper quietly to myself .

I whispered to the picture "I miss you guys so much." As a couple of tears fell from my eyes.

" I know you miss them " Carl whispered from the doorway. I tried to hide my face and wipe off my the tears on my face. Carl walked to the side of my bed and grabbed my hand into his.

" Its ok Y/N I know what it feels like. Its so hard." He said with sad look. " You are an amazing, sexy , beautiful, girl and you my girl. "He said . I just want you to know I love u and they love you. We could be in worse situations . But as long as u know I love u and they love u that's all that matters." Carl says right before planting a kiss on my forehead.