Carnival

This is for aprilsepticeye for being this week's VOTW! Congrats again to u. I hope u like your imagine!

April's pov
"Finally!" I sighed as I turned to my boyfriend Carl.
"Tell me about it." Carl responded
The other day the group found a carnival which looked safe. So we asked  Rick if Carl and I could go to the carnival by ourselves. It took about two hours for us to convince him but at least he's letting us go.
Carl and I ran back to our cell and got a few supplies then headed out of the prison.
After everyone told us goodbye .we headed for the carnival.
It took us about 30 minutes to walk there.
When we arrived at the gates of the carnival Carl and I decided to split up to clear out the area. Luckily there were very few walkers that we saw at the time considering the carnival gates were completely open.
Then Carl and I found each other again.
Carl clapped his hands together then asked," What would my princess like to do first?"
I looked around then saw a ball toss game. I jumped up and down then pointed to it like a little kid.
Then we walked over there towards the game.
Then I said while smirking,"prepare to loose Grimes!"
"We will see about that April!" Carl laughed.
Carl then grabbed a ball then threw it at a pin and knocked it over. Then he threw the last two balls and knocked both of them over.
I clapped my hands sarcastically and rolled my eyes.
Carl laughed and set the pins back up for me.
I grabbed one ball and threw it at the pin and knocked it over. Then I threw the next ball and knocked it over. Then I threw the last ball and missed.
Carl couldn't contain himself and broke out into laughter.
I crossed my arms at him and pouted.
Then he said," it's ok princess you still are a winner in my eyes."
I rolled my eyes at him.
He laughed the grabbed a medium sized purple stuffed bear from the counter and gave it to me and said," for you my lady."
I smiled then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Before putting the bear into my backpack
Afterward we played a couple more games then decided to go into the house of mirrors.
Before making sure it was clear Carl opened the doors to it. to find easily 50 walkers coming towards us.
I screamed," run!"
Carl grabbed my hand and started to run back towards the prison.
We ran all of the way back to the prison . And Thankfully we lost the heard of walkers on the way back to the prison.
Rick opened the gates for us and said," glad to find y'all in one piece. Carl and I smiled and went back to our cell hand in hand.
When we arrived to our cell I got the purple bear from my backpack and laid down with it on my bed. Carl laid  down besides with one hand around my waist and the other playing with my hair as I fell asleep.
Today was a good day.