I Need You

This was requested by TWD_geek . Hope u like it.👍🏽

Lea's pov
It has been 3 days since Alexandria was run over by walkers. So you, Carl(your crush) , Daryl,Rick,Jessie,and Judith were squished into a house in the community. You guys have been trying to figure out what to do. But nothing has come to mind yet.
Today was a weird day, you woke up to crying from the bathroom. You decide to investigate, you found out Carl was the one crying. You walked over to him in the bathroom he was sitting on the toilet. " Are you ok?" You asked. " I just feel like I could of helped more when Alexandria got run over." He responded quietly. " you did all that you could do and that's what matters." You say respectfully." Thank you Lea!" He flashed you a smile. You returned the smile and started heading out of the bathroom, until you felt him grab your wrist. He then swung you on to his lap and then closed the door and locked it. Then he started to kiss your neck. "W-what are you doing Carl !" You asked trying not to moan. He responded by saying " I need you!" You felt surprised. But you didn't care why he needed you, you just needed him.
___________________________
After you two stripped each other. Without warning you made him put his length into you. He and you both moaned in pleasure. Then you started to ride on him on the toilet lol. (Sorry) "Lea!" He moaned. This encouraged you to go faster and harder.
And so you did. Now pouncing on him, you were about to come. Then you said " Carl I'm about to ....."
" I know so am I" he replied.
After both of you came you got off of him, both you and Carl started to clothe yourselves. Then Carl asked while smirking, " so are we a thing now?"
You smiled then said" ya I guess we are a thing now"