So what do you say?! Pt5

Your pov
I almost started to cry tears of joys at the happy news. " Im pregnant?" I asked Maggie happily. " yes sweetie you are." She said while bringing me into a hug. We hugged and chatted for another 5 minutes or so.
Then Maggie asked " how are you going to tell Carl?"
"I'm not sure yet actually." I replied.
"Well I have to go Hun so I can go check on Alex." Maggie said .
" ok sounds good." I smiled goodbye.
Then as Maggie was walking out Carl was walking in. I hid the pregnancy test as fast as I could. Then Carl waved good bye to Maggie then came into our house and closed the door behind him. " hi baby girl !" He said as kissing me on top of my head.
" hi cutie !" I replied back.
" I'll be right back" he said while walking into the bathroom.
So I decided to take the pregnancy test and set it on the kitchen counter and leave a note saying. " hey dad can't wait to meet you in a few months. I love you. From: your baby." So when I heard the bathroom door open I pretended to be reading a magazine in the living room as Carl flashes me a smile and walked to the kitchen. My heart was racing. Then all of a sudden I heard Carl say " Y/n come here plz baby!" I rushed into the kitchen to see Carl holding the pregnancy test in one hand and a cookie in the other. " Is this true babe ?"he asked while smiling. "Yes!" I responded excitedly. He opened his arms up to motion he wanted a hug. I ran into his arm hugging him. "This is the best day of my life !" he said while smiling into my neck. "Same here!" I say back. Then Carl placed one hand around my waist to stay in the hug and the other hand on my stomach trying to feel our baby that would come soon.