So What Do You Say! Pt 1

Hey guys so in this imagine u and Carl are like 18 so ya. Hope u guys like it 😊

Y/n pov
It's been almost a year that the group and I have lived here in Alexandria. This time at Alexandria has been amazing because I've met one of my new bffs which is Enid. Maggie and Glen had a baby boy named Alex. Also my dad Daryl and the rest of the group is safe. And best of all I get to live with the love of my life, which is obviously Carl. We've been together for 5 years now.

Speaking of which Carl wanted me to meet him in five minute in our backyard .

I walked to the backyard where I saw Carl sitting on the porch drinking some iced tea. I walked up to him and sat on his lap. "Hey baby." I said before kissing him on his cheek. " Hey baby girl "he said back while flashing me a smile. " Baby I'm not trying to rush or anything but I have to help Denis in 10 minutes at the clinic, so what did u want to talk about?" ( your a doctor in training btw) I said calmly.

" Well babe you see ,you and I have been going out for 5 years now. And I was wondering since it seem like we're in a safe place. Would you want to start a family together?" Carl asked while scratching the back of his neck. " So what do you say ?" He asked excitedly.

I smiled and kissed his lips passionately. " Of course!" I said with happiness in my tone.

I hope u guys liked it. I'll be writing part 2 soon ! ☺️😊😘