Pay Phone

Years have gone by and the Pizzaria was burned down. No one in there right mind would go to that place, or understand why someone would work there. "Hello? Anyone hear?" Said a very sinister voce, almost like an insane person. "Yes Vicente a person is hear...bastard" Said the Phone Guy (or Scott whatever you want to call him ) with an annoyed tone in his voice. "So what are you doing Telephone! Hahahaha!" Phone guy didn't like it when Vincent called him that dispite the fact that he did have a telephone for a head. "If you call me that again! I swear i'll-" He cut of by Purple Guy (Vincent) "you'll... What! Or what you'll do what!" He gave out a small sinister laugh almost mocking phone guy, Vincent was obviously insane and crazy up in the head, he was the reason the 6 kids were murdered back then, after that 30 years past and Vincent got a little more crazy and realized that the animontronics wanted to kill him...so he did what he thought was 'necessary' for the disposal of the machines, he got an ax and started to chop them up into pieces, he was satisfied with what he did, but later on he noticed that the spirits of the children he murdered were hunting him! Now you thought that right about now he would have stuffed himself in the spring trap suit but...no! "What are you even doing hear aren't you suppose to be home or something!" Said phone guy. Vincent smirked and laughed a bit "If I was at home, hahaha, then I would be stuck with little ol' pay phone. And I can't really be alone with are son like that and you know that pretty well! Hahaha!" Phone guy new this Vincent can't really be with children for less than 10 minutes or else he'll get the erge to go and kill! "Ya I do know that pretty well ,Vincent!, but I think you have to learn to be with him without trying to 'rip his guts out' ok?" Just as Purple Guy was about to say something they heard a small laughter "hehehe! Hahahaha!" Phone guy and Vincent both smiled warmly at the sight of there son Pay Phone "what are you guys doing hahaha!" Pay Phone was only 7 at the time and was very hyper for kid his age, he looked like if phone guy and Vincent fused together. "Well I was just talking to your daddy about something and aparently he just won't learn to live with it or even try" Phone guy said picking up his son. Vincent wanted to be with son without the strange feeling to kill he really wanted to "and... what if I wanted to? What about that? What if I wanted to but I can't" Said Vincent with a bit concern "hey daddy what's grape talking about? It sounds sad" Pay Phone never called Vincent dad or daddy or anything fatherly he just called him grape! Just Grape. "Grape you ok? Hey daddy can he hear me? Hey grape! Grape, grape, grape, grape, grape, grape, grape, grape, GRAPE!!!" Vincent just stode there without saying anything he just started at his son with wide eyes "Pay Phone... Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Pay Phone shut his little mouth up "Vincent! Don't say those things in front of him! What is wrong with you!" Vincent smirked and giggled to himself and then did the unexpected " So it would be wrong if I said shut the Fuck up over and over again?" "Yes very!" Said phone guy "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK!" Vincent laughed it of "hahhahah!" Pay Phone did nothing he just smiled at the sight of his dad laughing like an Mad man! Pay Phone liked the insanity in his dad's eyes it gave him some sort of... comfort that he couldn't explain like if he liked the insanity... Pay Phone was Mad ever seence that day.