N/A

Hey guys it's ya boy here, I know right? Long time no see! Well I'm here to bring good yet bad news. Good news is I WILL be continuing this book. Bad news is it won't be here.

I have decided to re-write this entire book completely from scratch due to the fact that as off recent the FNAF lore is just all over the place, it was fun and simple but now it's just crazy.

Am I still in the fandom? Of course I am! I still play the games and sing the fan made songs like they're my anthem. I'm just rewriting this book.

For the nostalgia I won't delete this book though as I want to keep the memories of what I started alive and going, and because I think it will service as a great reference to me. The book will still take place in my own weird AU and follow certain strange characteristics (ex. Phone guy having a phone for a head, Jeremy having a question mark on his face, purple guy having purple pigmentation etc). And of course the obvious will be that we will continue to have are wide variety of LGBTQ+ characters because at this point no one is straight I guess.

Point is I'm rewriting for the soul purpose of wanting to make it blend in with the lore, and if that can't happen then I'll just keep doing what I do... Anyways peace and blessings you nerds.