you ok P.G ?

Jazz was sitting in her office when she herd the phone ring "ok phone guy.... what do I have to look out for this time... not that there is anything to look out for... oh well!" she sat in her chair spinning around in it like a little kid, and listening to the phone guy at the same time. she already knew most of the stuff in the pizzeria. but there was one thing she didn't know, something she never thought happen. she kept hearing the phone guy talk when we heard a sound in the background of the prerecorded message, it sounded like a banging sound like if someone or something was pounding on the door to get in "what the fuck is that?" jazz mumbled to herself she listen closely "how does P.G not hear that? and who the hell is banging on the door?". out of nowhere the message stopped, it just stopped "what the heck?!" she just stood there for a moment trying to find out what just happened. she ran out of the office to find Pay Phone "Pay Phone!" she yelled she was running all over the place until she bumped into Pay Phone himself "whoa! Jazz Hands you ok?" He said "Ya I'm ok, and thank God I found you!" She said taking a breath of relief "why? Did something bad happen?" He said rolling his eyes "Ya!" PayPhone sot his eyes wide open "what happened!" He said "I was in the office and I was hearing your dad talking and it sounded like if someone was trying to break in, like they were just banging on the door over and over again! And then the message just stopped! Like it just ended there!" Pay Phone looked at Jazz with a look of straight terror "when was that message recorded!" He said in a demanding tone "I dunno!" They both stood there for a moment when out of nowhere they both heard a loud crash coming from the break room, they both ran to the room as fast as they could. They opened the door and walked in carefully "Hello? Anyone here?" Said Pay Phone watching his step "Ya right like saying hello is gonna do anything! What do you think the person is gonna say? 'Oh hey I'm over here in the kitchen! Want something!" Said Jazz angerly "Well damn sorry it's just a habit ok! Jeez" They both stood silent as they heard a ringing sound 'Ring, Ring' "found him" Said Pay Phone walking up to a door in the room "wow that fast? Well that was easy!" Said Jazz sighing with relief. Pay Phone opened the door and found Phone guy all shaking "Yo Scott you ok?" He said giving a questioned look "Ya I'm fine!" Said the Phone Guy very fast "whoa P.G you sure?" Said Jazz nervously "Ya I'm good... I just have to walk it of" He stood up and walked out the room "what the Fuck was that about?" Said Jazz "bets me? But this gives me a good idea for a song tho!" He said giving a crazed look on his face, Pay Phone then ran to the small studio that they found the other day, and ran inside it. Jazz ran after him wondering what the heck he was thinking! "What do you think your doing!" She exclaimed "Well duh I said I had an idea for a song! So we're doing this!" Pay Phone looked like he was about to start begging to Jazz like a little kid, Jazz rolled her eyes and agreed to do the song. Pay Phone looked at Jazz and then started to sing. "Hello Hello! Welcome to your first night In the place where the pizza is hot And the fun brings light Now you saw us in the local news What made your thoght presume This was the job for you? What will you do?! Between 12am and the break of dawn The toys start to glitch From when they power on You got the cameras and your flashlight What more is there to need? Just be quick Just be ready 'Cus the're pretty scary Very very wary as the night goes on I may be there at the beginning But not for long I pre recorded messages to keep you ALIVE! I'm not here all night! Cus I'm the phone guy I'm here to take the care and the fear Once the tme ends near I will not be here Yeah I'm the phone guy Ring ring These are all the rules I bring There's not a lot of time before I trust you to survive! I'm the phone guy Tick tock Watch the hours on the clock! Time has arisen to be careful of decisions you make I am the phone guy!
Yes I am The phone guy!" Hey hey! How ya doing?! Now the first night was fine But there's a deep dark warning For the future up ahead so divine
Now you see the Pirate Cove is a blare Just keep an eye on the guy And you'll be prepared Now the rest of the bunch Well I'm not to sure Because the next thing you know
They're outside your door
So don't forget my methods And use your light Before they take your body And leave you to die! Be very very wary that the battery drains So preserue your only tools And your life remains Keep the light shining bright for the final night! I'm not here all night! Cus I'm the phone guy
I'm here to take the care and the fear Once the tme ends near I will not be here Yeah I'm the phone guy Ring ring
These are all the rules I bring
There's not a lot of time before I trust you to survive I'm the phone guy Tick tock
Watch the hours on the clock!
Time has arisen to be careful of decisions you make I am the phone guy! Yes I am The phone guy!" To Jazz's suprise Pay Phone changed his voice to make it sound just like his dad!
"Hey there, dude! Glad you're back! The last security guard just couldn't pick up the slack
So now you're the new guy picking up the job So please understand this nightmare never stops So we built it up from scratch Taking the crap
Taking the stuff that wouldn't work Cus we all know all the broken stuff Just makes you go berzerk to add suspension
The tension in this attraction
Check the vents for your protection From the broken down hallucinations In the past they said they stuffed you in a suit You know the coverup story sounds kinda cute Just rememer now that everything's gonna be fine Because your darkest thoughts are all in your mind Now before I leave I just remembered we found a toy!
A freaking robot with brains Oh what a joy! So I''ll pass you recordings of the original voice See, he'll never leave you be So just listen you don't have a choice!" It was Jazz's trun to sing in the song "Take what you have learned
And become the master
Then you'll be safe when I'm not around!" Then it was back to Pay Phone "Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey ( I'm the phone guy ), Hey ( I'm the phone guy ), Hey ( I'm the phone guy ), Hey ( I'm the phone guy ) Cus I'm the phone guy I'm here to take the care and the fear
Once the tme ends near I will not be here Yeah I'm the phone guy Ring ring These are all the rules I bring There's not a lot of time before I trust you to survive! I'm the phone guy Tick tock Watch the hours on the clock! Time has arisen to be careful of decisions you make I am the phone guy! Yes I am The phone guy! Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey ( I'm the phone guy ),
Hey ( I'm the phone guy ),
Hello hello!" They both ended the song and left the studio and went to see how Phone guy was holding up "Yo dad gotta a second?" Asked Pay Phone "ya" sometimes when Phone guy talked he would make a weird ringing sound "you ok dad?" "Actually no" Said Phone guy with a sigh "last night when I was recording a message someone or something went in and tried to kill me! If it wasn't for your dad ,Pay Phone, I would be dead or something!" Pay Phone was shocked! "Ok... but how did you end up in the closet?" "It's best if you don't know... trust me" "ok?" Pay Phone turned to Jazz "well that's one mistery sloved". Jazz went back to her office thinking to herself 'who... or what... was trying to kill P.G?'

I hoped you amazing nerdz liked this chapter! Until next time my wonderful magical nerdz!