thirteen

I N S A N I T Y
chapter thirteen
[arterixhesiciahblake]

I watched with a grin as my twin kissed our beautiful mate, not feeling a pinch of jealousy. She was ours, and I knew that Brex would respect that all three of us would work, and her plus only one of us wouldn't.

We were a trio, and there was no other way to explain it.

We were all connected. And not just in one way, but in every way. Our hearts, our souls, our destiny, our fate..

We were made to take on the obstacles of life together, with one another.

And how comforting it is to know that I will have my brother and my beautiful mate there when I need them.

"Rix?" I heard my gorgeous mate ask.

"Mhm?"

"Let's go swimming."

I cast a glance at her, my eyebrow raised. "It's cold outside."

She turned to face me. "And? Let's go swimming, boy!"

Despite the fact that potential hypothermia could settle in the gorgeous body of my mate, I decided to take my Xavia swimming.

Thinking quickly, and almost smacking my forehead in stupidity at my forgetfulness, I lead her to our indoor pool.

Her eyes lit up as she took in the room. It was simple, just an in-ground pool with blue pool chairs surrounding a glass table. There were a few other chairs scattered around the room, so people could chill around and do other things. Despite my neutral opinion on the room, Xavia loved it. She squealed when she saw it, and immediately began stripping the shirt and jeans from her beautiful body.

Clad in just a matching bra and panty set, Xav turned to me. "Come on!" She grinned, jumping into the pool.

Watching her with a smile on my face, I stripped to my boxer briefs and jumped in after her, laughing.

When I resurfaced, I was attacked by tingles, meaning I was attacked by Xav as she launched herself on my back. I wrapped my hands around her ankles to keep her stabilized, and so she wouldn't manage to fall off.

"You really want to play this game, gorgeous?" I smirked, knowing full well my sweet little mate wouldn't be able to overpower me.

"Definitely," she grinned, before leaning into my ear and nipping at it. "Bring it on, sir." She whispered, sending chills through my entire body.

After the initial shock of my little vixen's action, I smirked and pulled her by her feet under the water and through my legs, up to face me. "Hi babygirl," I grinned as she pouted.

"You're an ass. I didn't want my hair to get wet," Xavvy complained, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. "But you look really hot when you're wet, Rix."

...The thoughts that we're running through my mind at that moment were not thoughts I should share with anyone but the gorgeous woman in front of me and possibly my brother, considering we shared her.

"Babygirl. You can't say things like that and expect me not to completely ravish you." I admitted, leaning my forehead against hers.

She looked up at me with her stunning eyes, full of lust, love, and mischief. Slowly, she brought her lips to my neck and planted soft, open-mouthed kisses on my jugular.

"Princess.. Careful. Brexton's not here." I warned. I didn't want to do anything other than... hmm.. heavy petting without my brother here to experience it with us.

Whispering in my ear again, her hand wandered down to my underwear. "You'd better call him, now, shouldn't you, Aterix?"

And that is all the confirmation I needed.

————

alright hey dudes who still maybe read this story, the last time i wrote anything on this [chapter] was oct 17th 2017 which was well over a year ago

hi i'm 18 now and if i wanna write about sex i can because i'm an adult and its a ménage a trois relationship like come on what did u expect would happen dudes

anyways, i won't promise any other updates bc ,, i'm too busy gaining this grain amirite

ok bye
-kaly