six

I N S A N I T Y

--

{unknown}

I watched as her normally icy blue eyes turned to a raging violet.

She was practicing magic.

I knew that I had to tell her, and soon. I'd be her mentor, I'd help her out.

She means so much to me, and she doesn't even know who I am.

Her mother.

--

{xaviascythe}

I studied my eyes as I began controlling my eyes.

Colors they turned and what magic made them turn that way:

Purple - Earth Magic.
Yellow - Healing Magic.
Green - Electric Magic.
Black - Necromancy Magic.
Red - Pyro Magic.
White - Angel Magic.
Gold - Water Magic.

I was certain there were more Magics I could practice, but I couldn't bring myself to look. Six different Magics is way too unusual, I don't want people to fear me.

I saw the world through a white, angelic haze as I made a white rose bloom in my palm.

Angel Magic.

"Xavia," Tallis called. "There's someone here to see you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, and as if Tallis read my mind, she said: "No, it's not Brexton or Arterix."

I breathed a sigh of relief and walked away from the training room, and out to the living room where a boy who looked a lot like me stood.

"Hi, I'm Xavia. You're here to see me?" Before I could finish the sentence, he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"You're alive," he sobbed into my hair. "I thought they killed you."

I pulled away, feeling a little bit awkward. "Um, what?"

"I'm Cassius Knight, your twin brother. Darius and Dexterix, our older brothers, are waiting for us at the house." He vaguely explained.

I didn't know whether to trust him or not yet.

"... I don't understand." I said hesitantly.

He sighed, and dropped his embrace. "When we were babies, our parents were super important in the supernatural world. You we're kidnapped at age one," he paused, and inhaled a sharp breath. It's scary how much we looked alike and did the same things. "Mom and dad left Dar, Dex, and I. We don't know where they are today. But anyway, we -- as in Darius, Dexterix and I -- looked for you for years, but your last name was changed, so we didn't get proper results. Your name is actually Xavialynn Ivory Knight. You're nineteen, and my twin, as I mentioned previously." He said, his bright blue eyes, which matched mine perfectly, shining with what only I could describe as love, adoration, and hopefulness.

--

I decided I needed a jog.

And what's funny, is I don't run. But just then I thought it would be beneficial to me if I went for a run to clear my head.

Did it work? No.

It gave me MORE time for my thoughts to go insane. Not what I wanted.

The music blasting through my headphones gave me a sense of comfort, because music was my escape.

That, and the beautiful face of Evan Peters.

My phone started vibrating, and I looked at the caller ID.

Arterix is calling

I hit the green button and put my phone to my ear. "Hello?" I said sharply.

"Xavia, baby? Please don't hang up." Came his pleading reply.

I rolled my eyes.

And then I hung up.

--

HELLO :D

Okay, don't kill me. I have a legitimate reason for not updating.

My birthday is Saturday (November fifteenth) and I've been planning my party that will take place on Friday, and since it was very VERY short notice, I had to get invitations out and hear the many (M A N Y) excuses of why people couldn't come, and it really upset me so I was in a funk for like a day and a half.

CAN I SAY SOMETHING?

Too late because here:

A boy (lols caden ew) has decided to have his party THE EXACT SAME DAY I AM.

And, to make matters worse, there are reasons I hate caden. Plus, on my block, another kid's having a party.

I swear it's not gonna be pretty if they crash my party.

I will attack.

Take an angry panther, and times it by 2839173.

That'll be me.

I'll be a roaring kalynne.

Like a t-Rex and something else very mean & angry had a baby and that baby is me.

I take my birthday and my parties very seriously.

dont frick with me.

-roaring kalynne