update

hi y'all! 

so basically, i want to completely change this story. like, i want to rewrite everything considering i started this when i was in junior high.

it's not good, i have no idea how people can stand to read this lmfao. so over the next little bit, keep an eye out for me changing how things are written and hopefully making things better. i'm probably going to do this with his little princess as well, considering it's mega rough and i don't like the way i started the books and how i envision them ending. 

i started them when i was a young teenager and now that i'm an adult, the childish plots and things make me cringe. 

i'm not going to lie, this story was made because i read things i shouldn't have read when i was fourteen. i was a bit ahead of my time and figured me writing about a girl with two mates would be alright because i wouldn't include anything above pg-13. now that i know a lot more, i've done more research, the fact that i was so young and reading the things i did and thinking me writing a menage story would be okay makes me CRINGE. 

i apologize if you enjoyed this story, chances are no one did and they wanted to read steamy stuff, but lmfao seriously, i apologize. 

sincerely,

kaly.