twelve

I N S A N I T Y

-

chapter twelve

-

{xavialynn ivory scythe}

The past few days have been full of nonstop chasing Asher around.

Keeping me on my toes, the little boy has been adamant that I get as little sleep as possible. Just enough to where I don't pass out from exhaustion, of course.

"Xavie!" I heard the little boy scream.

"Yeah, Ash?" I yelled back, getting off my comfortable bed and going in search of the tiny boy.

"Come find me!" He giggled.

I sighed, a grin on my face.

-

A little while later, my mates came into the room, mischievous grins on their faces.

"...No." I said, looking up at them.

They whined. "You don't even know what we want!"

"Whatever it is, no."

"Baby!"

"Don't 'baby' me. You two are trouble, and it's my job to make sure you don't cause it anymore." I rolled my eyes.

"God, Brex, she sounds like mom!" Arterix whined.

"Right! That's what I was thinking!" Brex whined back at him.

Rolling my eyes, I got up from the bed, patting their faces in mock sympathy. "Sorry boys," I laughed. "But you two are trouble. And I don't feel like dealing with it today."

Walking out of our bedroom, I made my way to the kitchen.

"Xav!" I heard someone call. Turning, I was face to face with the one, the only, Brexton Isaiah.

"Yes, B?" I answered, smiling at him.

"You forgot something!" He assured, his beautiful emerald eyes sparkling.

"and what would that be?" I mused.

"This." He said, taking my face into his hands and placing his lips on mine.

____

do you hate me? IM SORRY OKAY.

I know this is the shortest chapter in the world and plus, it's extremely late..

IM HORRIBLE I KNOW :$

I have a few excuses though..?

along with my grandpa dying, my uncle also died a few weeks after him and I was swamped with the last few weeks of school. and after that, I had church camp for a week and didn't have my phone the entire time and then after that I upgraded my phone (iPhone 4 to iPhone 6) AND THAT WAS STRESSFUL. the 6 is so much different than the 4 :$

but other than that I've been swamped with summertime activities such as my idiot (but adorable) boyfriend, friends, going to my dads, being a tourist in washington dc, and other things BUT IM GOING TO WRITE MORE I SWEAR :$$$$$$$

anyways, how has your summer been? what cool things have you done? or, if you're like me, you've stayed inside doing absolutely nothing unless forced to go somewhere (that was also stressful let me tell you).

I'm gonna start taking reading requests,, but beware I'm VERY picky when it comes to books (and food actually, if you met me you wouldn't be able to tell but yes, I am in fact VERY picky). and also, lately I've been really into vampire books. not sure why, I guess I'm just doing a blast from the past period, as that's the genre I read most when I first joined wattpad.

AND ALSO HEY IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO PUT IN THE BOOK MAN DONT BR AFRAID PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT AND ALSO IF YOURE FEELIN SAD IM HERE FOR YOU I WILL LOVE YOU AND STUFF :D

also, I'm thinking about doing a contest maybe for something since I have almost 10k reads.

when I get to 10k, I'll do a contest and idk what it'll be but the winners will get something idk yet omg I am sTRESSING.

OKAY IM DONE IVE TALKED TOO MUCH :$

much love (& hate because I'm still not a nice person),
kalynne.